Chapter 3- Roundoffs for breakfast and splits for lunch

Chapter 3.

Zayn’s P.O.V

“Ahem.” Someone coughs lightly, close to where I am sleeping.

I’m not in the mood for getting up, especially after that stupid training session at one in the morning. So I ball up the sheets around me and continue to stay in my comfy position, I wouldn’t move for the world.

“Zayn, is it? Get up. All the other boys are having breakfast.” The voice instructs, and I realise that it belongs to a female.

“So?” I grumble, not wanting to move a muscle, to tell the truth my muscles are beginning to ache a little, I swear, I’ll be dead by the time training has finished.

Just then an unimpressed huff comes from the girl in our room and I flinch as someone grabs my ear with a tight grip.

“Zayn, get the hell up.” She says, dragging me out of the bed by my ear and dumping me on the floor. This girl is crazy strong.

As I hit the ground with a *Thunk* my eyes snap open and I gaze up to see Aspen looming over me.

“What was that for?” I groan, annoyed that she ruined my sleep, plus, my ear is throbbing painfully.

Aspen looks down at me, “Zayn, you have a training session in about...” She checks the Baby-G watch on her lightly tanned arm, “...Twenty minutes. So if I were you I’d be getting something to eat before we start.”

I yawn and stretch my arms before slowly getting up from my painful position on the fluffy navy carpet, “Fine, I’m coming now.”

Aspen cocks her head to the side and grins, “Alright Zayn, I’ll see you in training soon, your friends will be waiting for you in the dining room.” And with that she swiftly turns around and strides out of the bedroom.

I hastily stand up and run a hand through my dark hair before throwing on a plain white T-shirt to go with my pyjama bottoms and heading over to the dining room to get some food.

“Finally, sleeping beauty is awake.” Louis chuckles as I pad sleepily into the dining room to find my four bandmates eating breakfast at one of the many plain silver tables with comfy black stools in the room.

I give the four of them a half-smile before walking over to the long food counter to get myself some breakfast, everything looks delicious. I end up with bacon and eggs, with French toast on the side, wanting to get in a good meal because I will probably need the energy for this training session of Aspen’s.

“Sleep well?” Liam asks, as I take a seat in between him and Niall at the round silver table they are sitting at.

“Yup, until Aspen came and dragged me out of my bed by my ear.” I reply, taking a bite out of a piece of French toast.

Louis grins at me, “Now, I would have paid to see that.”

“Oh whatever Lou, now do you guys have any idea about the training session today?” I ask.

“Nope.” Niall replies, his mouth full of English muffin. His plate is loaded.

“Aspen came over to our table before she went to wake you, she said to meet her in our training gear at nine on the twentieth floor.” Liam explains, finishing off his bacon.

“What? It’s not even nine?” I gasp, I’m not used to waking up this early.

“Yup, and we have about fifteen minutes left to get ready and up to the twentieth floor, so hurry up guys.” Liam announces, sipping his orange juice whilst the rest of us rush to finish our breakfast.