Chapter 36

Embers hastily bowed respectfully, guaranteeing that he will take care of the second young master.

    On the first day of school, Tianci took the time to visit Shao Yang in the hospital.

    Shao Yang was lying on the hospital bed, holding the little pigeon that Shao Mu bought for him in his hand, looking at it quietly.

    The afternoon sun shines through the thin curtains on the boy's cheeks.

    Shao Yang is a lot thinner than before, and the lines on his face are already firm, and now his cheeks are somewhat sunken. The blushes that used to be healthy on the face have also disappeared. Instead, the skin is pale due to long-term medication and lack of exercise.

    Godsend came to see Shao Yang, and Embers saw that he was familiar, and when he heard that he was a classmate of Shao Yang, he let him in.

    Tianci put down the fruit, sat in a chair, and stared at Shao Yang for a long time before Shao Yang slowly turned his head to look at Tianci.

.Shao Yang looked confused: "Who are you...?"

    Tianci was very surprised and asked, "Don't you remember me?"

    Shao Yang shook his head.

    Shao Yang's spirit was greatly stimulated, and he underwent high-risk surgery, and walked on the edge of life and death. The memory loss phenomenon that occurred was one of the sequelae of the operation.

    God can't help but sigh, he and Shao Yang, or maybe they don't fight brothers they don't know each other, have experienced so many together, but now, Shao Yang has forgotten him.

    Tianci was still a little bit lost in his heart.

    "Who are you?" Shao Yang asked again, "If you don't tell me, I'm going to be called brother."

    "Don't," Tianci hurriedly stopped, "I...I am one of your ordinary classmates."

."Oh," Shao Yang nodded slowly, "Are you also in the second grade class of Yundian Elementary School?"

    Godsend: "???"

    Seeing that God hadn't spoken, Shao Yang stopped talking, lowered his head and concentrated on teasing his little pigeon.

    Shao Yang said awkwardly: "You can sit in a chair first, but you have to go until five o'clock."

    "That chair is for my brother. When my brother comes back at five o'clock, you have to return it to him."

    Godsend nodded, and suddenly there was such a terrible premonition in his heart.

    Tianci asked slowly: "Shao Yang, do you remember...Hongxing?"

    Shao Yang looked puzzled: "Who is Hongxing?"

    "Are you also a kid in the first grade of the second grade?"

    "Don't ask me, I don't even remember."

."My brother said that he would accompany me and would not let me play with other kids..."

    Tianci swallowed the latter words again. He stared at Shao Yang in a daze. After watching for a long time, his eyes were sore.

    When Godsend left, he was stopped by Embers.

    Embers bowed deeply to Tianci, and Tianci hurriedly stopped. Embers said: "Since the second young master fell ill, you are the only one of his friends who came to visit him."