Ashville

In turth yes I guess I was breaking the law and yes if my brothers boss Rikki found out he would be fired and maybe sent to jail but my 11th had already kicked in so who was I to think rationally. "Another!" I slammed my shot glass on the bar, my older "role model" brother Ethan filled my glass once more, 

I looked around for Casey and saw her rubbing her hand up an arm of one of the guysmost likely to make my brother jealous, To my utter surprise it looked like it was working, Ethan was glaring! "Oh don't worry about it, as much as it disgust's me, your the one she will go home with tonight" my slurring voice didn't seem to convincing but from what I could see under my hooded lid's he actually smiled a little and nodded "I guess, I just wish she didn't try so hard to get my attention" he raised his voice slightly as the music from the bar got slightly louder, now I was officialy pissed to the point of falling of my chair " easy fix, give her more of your attention then!" My words came out as more of an angry yell than a quirky retort. I hadnt noticed how heaving the bar had gotten since I joined cloud nine high from the amount of alcohol in my system, Rikki's was usually a busy place but tonight it was at capacity. 

I got off the bar stool, well more like fell, stumbled and crashed to the floor, heading towards the bathroom some ass thought it would be fun to grab me and start grinding up on me, usually I wouldn't mind but I really needed to piss. I tried to pry his big greedy hands of me, not happening! Here we go, I got my heel and rammed it into were the sun don't shine, he won't be reproducing anytime soon, he yelled out in pain and shock and fell to his hands and knee's.

I looked around to start heading in the direction of the bathroom when my eyes found his green one's SHIT! I thought he was in jail! Crap now he's heading my way and I still really have to pee. "Hi" his deep seductive voice filled my ears. 

(PLEASE VOTE,FAN AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS :D! THANKS XOX)