The End.

Hey, all. This was a great and fun book to write, and I'm really happy with how much it's blown up. You may be wondering where the next chapter is, and unfortunately, I don't have ideas for one so there won't be one. I haven't been thinking about this story much, and more so focusing on my other one. I honestly thank all of you who supported this story until the very end, and I'm really sorry I couldn't really think of a whole chapter to tie up any loose ends, so I'll just have these as sort of a ending.

1. You and Yuuichi did indeed get together, and later in the year he temporarily lived with you.

2. Your friendships with the others didn't dwindle because of you being in a relationship with Yuu, as you both agreed that you don't always need to be attached at the hip to be happy.

3. You two's first date went well, until you both got trapped in the rain without a car. You called a called a cab and all was fine, if you call being trapped in a car with the smell of wet dog fine.

4. Since Shoichi is Yuuichi's best friend, he effectively became yours too.

5. Yuu's mom is cool with you guys dating, as long as her son is happy.

6. You and Aki are friends now.

7. Yuuichi accidentally shot a tennis ball at your face when you watched him practice again.

8. While he lived with you, Yuu made dinner almost every night, and blushed when you complimented him. How could you not?

9. Using your parents money, you both went on a trip to Los Angeles.

10. You two almost had sex, but Yuu was uncomfortable with it, so you decided not to (even if you really, really were ready for it)

Hope this ties up any loose ends, but real quick....

Y'all crazy motherfuckers got this book I wrote on a whim to 12,400 something reads, the most amount of reads I ever got on something. I'm not saying this'll be the last actual fanfiction I write regarding VN's, but it will be a very long time before I drop one, as I am focusing on more original ideas right now. But really, all the votes, comments and reads really meant a lot, so thanks for sticking around. I won't leave for a year and a half this time, because I'm not done here yet...oh no...not even close hahahaaaa 😆.

Everything's coming up aces!

You know I love ya, and I'm out, PEACE ✌🏾

-Scribe180

.P.S I am writing another story called Behind Black Shades, and yes, I'm plugging the story cuz why tf not. I don't expect it to blow up like this one did, but if you wanna see what I'm capable of in terms of originality, I recommend you check it out. Okay, bye for real this time, I'm getting hungry.