How you meet..

It was 9 am on a typical Saturday morning in England, so you decided to go on a run. Every now and again you go for a run to keep your fitness up. You grab your running stuff and change. Then grabbing your keys, phone and a drink you set off, heading towards the park. It was only a mile away from your little flat so it was a good route to take. Entering the park you pass the children's play area and spot a little Jack Russell stuck on the slide. You sigh and jog over, and being the saviour you are, you help the dog down. "Hey there buddy. What you doing up there?" You say chuckling. "Whats your name little doggy?" Bending down, you check the tag and see the little pup's called Benny. Not seeing another person anywhere and not wanting to leave Benny on his own in the chilly morning breeze, you decide to take him on a jog with you. You grab the lead and begin running again, going all the way around the park and the ajoning field. Heading back towards the play area, you feel Benny pull on his lead. Looking over you notice he's 'doing his business'. "Come on Benny!" You say smiling. Once he's done you continuing running but still watching Benny. As you look up you suddenly crash into someone. Next thing you know, your on the grass with Benny on top of you. You sit up ready to start apologising for not looking where you were going and everything until you noticed the handsome boy in a oversized hoody and snapback in front of you. "Ohmygod, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going," he began, an accent catching your attention. "I was to busy focused on this blooming thing..." Holding up his phone he said "are you okay?" He asked. "Oh..erm.. Yeah, no I'm fine." You mange to breathe out. "Looks like your dog is pretty comfy!" He jokes. You look down at my legs and notice Benny still sat there on your lap. You move him back on to the ground and go to stand up, the blonde beauty following. "What's your name?" I look over to be met with gorgeous bright blue eyes. "Y/N" you say, shyly. "Well hi Y/N, I'm Niall" he said with that gorgeous accent once again. "Sorry if this sound really, really rude and creepy considering we just met but where are you from?" As soon as I finished my sentence he began laughing at me with this amazing contagious laugh. "That's a bit creepy but I miss people saying that to me." He said sadly. You look at him confused. "What do you mean?" "Well, erm I..I'm in.." He began but was interrupted by the sudden shouts that were getting closer. " Benny, oh there you are. Thank goodness your okay!" A middle-aged woman with brunette hair come over "oh hi, I'm really sorry, I saw your dog on the slide and I didn't want to leave him on his own so I took him on a jog with me." You say to her. She just smiled at you with gratitude. "Thank you so much. We thought he had run off forever. Thanks for getting him down. Your a lifesaver. You and your boyfriend!" You looked over and realised that Niall was there. "Oh he's not my boyfriend!" You say quickly. "Oh I'm sorry you two just looked so cute together!" She says smiling. "Anyway thank you for rescuing my Benny-boy!" "No problem!" You say as she leaves. You turn round to be met with Niall's bright blue orbs again. "Anyway, what were you saying?" "Oh erm nothing.." Niall begins shyly. "No please!!" "Its just I'm in a pretty popular boy band and it gets a bit tiring having everyone know who I am and everuthing!" He says looking sad again. "That must be bad" "Yup, that's why I like to come out and go for a walk early in the morning. No fans, no paps. Just me. And now you" he says smiling. "I know this is a bit weird considering we just met but would you like to go to this little café I saw on the way in?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck, nervously. "Yeah sure, I would love too thanks!" You smiled and he smiled brighter. As you began walking down towards the café, you began asking each other questions. When Niall began talking about you remembered that he never answered your question from earlier. "You know you never answered my question from earlier?" You interupped. He laughed again. "I'm from Ireland!" "Ooo I love Ireland!" You giggled and carried on walking...

How was it? Hope it was good! Please comment and vote

NiallsGingerMofo
xoxox