Chapter 1

How many people were able to say that they successfully escaped Azkaban prison, from one of the highest security floors with 7 other inmates?

Not many, that Harry was sure of.

After spending 23 years in a dark prison cell listening to the screams of others, the unbearable Aurors' jousting and the shrill scream the dementors made every time they sucked someone's soul eventually became something he was used to.

What he was not used to were the muggle suburbs.

After he had escaped, he had made a beeline to one of the forgotten Peverell properties. Harry had made sure that no one except him would be able to access the ancient manor. It had become a safe house of sorts. One he had created 23 years in prior, just as a safety net, of course.

He had known this would've been the perfect place to go once he escaped. The property was off of the government's radar and was generally in a secluded place. Almost at the borders of Britain.

Something he had not anticipated was muggles. During the 1940s the entire town had been deserted due to Hitler hitting the area multiple times with his atom bombs which were part of the reason Harry had chosen the property in the first place.

But, apparently, after two decades the town had been rebuilt and slowly got its influx of residents, much to the dismay of Harry and the other escaped convicts.

Only two had found joy in having a community of muggles around them, Lorelai and Leo Selwyn. They were twins with a mischievous outlook on life, they loved trickery and pranking people.

They had seen it fit to test multiple products they had somehow made in the first few days they had settled into the Peverell property on muggles.

"Will Master Harry be needing anything?" His house-elf, Shriddie asked.

"No, I'm good. Thank you Shriddie." He replied in a curt tone. The house-elf blushed when he thanked her but otherwise didn't say anything as she popped away.

Harrison had acquired the house-elf when he first found the house. Apparently, house-elves stayed alive as long as their masters were alive. Which had come as a relief to Harry, who knew he couldn't go out and buy one with his vault being tracked for activity.

Shriddie had saved his life (metaphorically), indirectly.

"Harrison," A melodic voice reached his ears.

"Yes, Adelaide?" He replied. Adelaide Rosier. She had been arrested for harbouring many dark objects and accused of killing a town of muggles. Though he knew that she never killed them. The auror's were simply trying to get rid of another dark family in Britain. The prejudice against dark magic was astounding.

Compared to the 1940s where people were much more tolerant of dark magic, but after Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald, the old coot got immense political clout, which slowly lead to the demonization of the dark.

He grimaced.

Harrison had always had a bad feeling about Dumbledore. The way the man always stared at the Slytherin with suspicion and always showed blatant favouritism towards Gryffindor.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts, Harrison brought his attention back to Adelaide.

"When will we be contacting Lord Voldemort?" She said the title mockingly, as they had both attended Hogwarts with Tom Riddle, it felt off calling him by his new Dark Lord title when they were already so familiar with him.

"Not yet. That's for sure, I still don't know all of his political opinions, and I don't want to submit to him. It's what he'd expect if we just showed up at his doorstep." He remarked carefully.

Adelaide looked thoughtful for a minute before speaking, "I would've thought you'd be eager to submit to him, with you going to Azkaban for him and all."

Harrison groaned. "I only went to Azkaban for him because he held promise, Adelaide. I knew he would've done something great, Azkaban was a small price to pay. Better than the muggles I was stuck with, anyway."

"And you wanted him to notice you." She smirked eyebrows raised at him teasingly.

His cheeks heated up involuntarily. "I have no clue what you're talking about, Adelaide."

"Sure, Harry," Adelaide laughed, narrowly dodging the stinging curse he sent her way.

Hadrian rolled his eyes, but couldn't help the smile that rose on his face. Adelaide had always been his favourite prison mate. Her foul mouth and dry humour had never failed to entertain him, even on the worst days.

"Fine, If you're so adamant, I'll ask to meet up."

"There we go! All you needed was a little push. I was getting tired of this god-awful manor." Adelaide responded with much enthusiasm.

Voldemort's blood-red eyes snapped open abruptly when he heard something tap against his window.

Sitting up straight on his four-poster bed, with silver curtains and green silk sheets. It was as Slytherin-themed as it could be. Sue him for being nostalgic.

Gazing out his window, he squinted his eyes to see a raven-coloured owl staring at him unblinking.

Wondering how an owl breeched his wards, Voldemort warily opened the window, only out of curiosity. If the owl held anything malicious within it, he would've known instantly. With the warning alarms going berserk.

Unravelling the piece of parchment attached to its neck, Voldemort absentmindedly fed the gorgeous raven owl with amber eyes some bacon, that was meant for his own owl.

Dear Lord Voldemort , the message read.

I, along with some of my allies would like to meet with you, as soon as possible regarding urgent matters.

If your answer is yes, please do not contact us instead, come to the Hog's Head in Hogsmeade village on January 5th at 5 pm.

We shall hopefully see you there,

Regards, HP

Voldemort smirked, it had been precisely 5 days, 36 minutes since Harrison had last contacted him, but he certainly wasn't counting, because that would require him caring about something and Voldemort did not care about anything, his cause was the only exception.

Feeling weirdly content, he let himself relax for the first time in a while. Just staring at the sun rising across the vast fields that surrounded his newly owned manor.