chapter-6-he was never here.

Cale thought he would go see Eruhaben once he was done with Choi Han.

And surprisingly he got teleported back to the black castle. Eruhaben was not here when he visited the children.

He must've just got back from somewhere. As Cale was about to go find eruhabne the laughter of childern distracted him.

He found himself just standing in front of the window and looking out toward the childern.

That is until he heard a certain voice of course."Who are you?" Eruhaben's voice was cold unlike what Cale had heard.

Cale flinch as he turn to Eruhaben. Cale smile in relieved when he saw Eruhaben.

Eruhaben look a bit taken back as he stare. Eruhaben decided to ask again. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Cale smile again. He never change. "Eruhaben-nim shall we have some tea?"

He can see Eruhaben looking at him in disbelief. Well he wouldn't blame him. I mean who wouldn't when I stranger just came into your house and act like they own the place.

Then Eruhaben agree eventually. Then they move to a more quieter location instead of the hallway.

They sat down on some couches. Cale could hear Eruhaben sighing.

"I feel the power of nature within you just like the white star but at the same time it is different."

Cale just nodded. "What an unlucky baster you are." Cale flinched. Eruhaben narrowed his eyes in confusion.

Did he just Cale was honestly shock. For a moment the possibility of them remember again filled his heart.

Hope started to rise in his heart but it all went down the drain as Cale heard Super rock in his mind.

-Cale it's a power of the gods you shouldn't get your hopes up. I am just saying because I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. -Super rock.

'Why did he flinch?' That question was written all over Eruhaben's face. Cale smile sadly.

Right this is a power of god there is no way that they can remember. How can a mare mortal rival a god.

Cale may be dense at times but he was always a rational person. Just as super rock sai he shouldn't get his hopes up.

If they don't remember even after he try everything Cale know he is the one that'll get hurt in the end.

"Then what are you doing here and how did you get here." Cale sigh at Eruhaben's words.

"Eruhaben-nim are you curious on who I am?" Eruhaben shake his head. Well Cale expected this much.

It's fine. He's fine. *He's not.* He knew this was going to happen. "I do not particularly care since I have nothing to do with you.

I am allowing this much because you were looking at Raon, On and Hong. It doesn't matter to me who you are or where you come from.

But I will protect my childern from bastard like you. So if you are planning to hurt my childern then I will have to kill you."

Mana swirl around in the air as Eruhaben said that. Cale didn't flinch. He couldn't flinch as he  was lost in thoughts.

He could feel Eruhaben releasing dragon fear but since Cale has the dominating aura he wasn't effected.

"Eruhaben-nim you asked what I came here for right. Well I cam here to say goodbye."

Eruhaben look at him weirdly. Cale smile again. Eruhaben reaction right now is funny but Cale couldn't bring himself to laugh.

Then he stand up and bow to say goodbye for one last time. To a person who he regarded as a grandfather.

"Eruhaben-nim thank you for everything you have done for me.

Please take care of the childern. The top floor. Go to to florr at the super rock villa.

You will find a bag and in that bad you can find the jar that can extend your life.

Please live Eruhaben-nim. Please live and protect 'your' childern. I will be counting on you."

Cale wanted Eruhaben to live. Since he was going to be gone now. Someone need to take care of the childern.

Eruhaben would be the most suitable one to take care of them as he was the oldest and most wisest person in their group.

That is why Cale needed Eruhaben to live. Cale sacrifice himself for this. For the happiness of his family.

His peoepl. A happiness with no regret or pain. That's why it would be for the best if no one remember him.

He wouldn't want his people to feel guilty or pain after all that they have gone through, especially the childern.

He wouldn't want his sacrifice to go to waste. Cale smile one last time at Eruhaben before disappearing like he was never here.