DES x TY sad

TYRIQUES POV: 

So today I was going to Desiree's house because my Mom forced me to after School, I like Desiree as a Friend but not like how she likes me. Plus i'm into Gabby but Des does not need to know that.

DESIREES POV: 

Dear diary: 

Today my crush Tyrqiue was coming to my moms house after school I was planning what we would do here. So I wrote down what we could do at my house. 

1. Pillow fight

2. truth or dare 

3. 2 truths and 1 lie 

4. talk about girls 

time skip bc I can uwu 

TYRIQUES POV: 

So it was break and I was talking to Aaliyah, Saphyre, and Teisha. those 3 are kind but not as much as gabby. and then I hear someone say "ayo? tyrique you ok?" I turn my head and see Aaliyah waving her hand in front of my eyes and soon as She says it teisha and saphyre turn their heads and see who I was staring at and they see gabby talking to kamryn and behinf them was Desiree and keri talking. "TYRIQUE LIKES DESIREE, TYRIQUE LIKES DESIREE" says saphyre. I say "shut up you dumb fuck."

DESIREES POV: 

When I was talking to keri-lynn me and her see tyrique say "shut up you dumb fuck" 

to Aaliyah, saphyre or teisha we walk over there to see them walk away and tyriques just sitting there and i come up to say "hey tyrique still coming over today?" he looks up and nods, I like how he just nods at everthing! and we see gabby walking over to us and say "hey tyrique wyd?" 

And he justs sits there and looks her up and down i wish he looks at me like that :( 

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN 

AFTER SCHOOL: 

TYRIQUES POV: 

me and des walk up to her moms house and soon as we walk in it smells like balls but i hold it in i wish i was at gabbys house tho. the way she smells like roses. :) ( im guessing how she smells) 

me and des walk up to her room and she opens the door to say "home sweet home" we go to sit on her bed and i say "what you wanna do?" "talk about people we hate" 

my face is shocked and in my mind im thinking "is all of it about gabby??" the first name she brings up is keri-lynn... keri-lynn was like a sister to me why would she say that tho? 

i say "why?" "idk tho"  next name she brings up is mostly ever girl in the class and her same anwser is "idk" and the last was gabby i start to grab my things and des says "where are you going?" i just ignore her and walk out she walks infront of me and pushes me back into the bedroom and says "did i do anything wrong" and i just nod because i can't talk to her rn.

DESIREES POV: 

tyrique walks out my bedroom door and i say "where are you going?"  he ingores and keeps walking i catch up to him and push him back into the room and say sadly "did i do anything wrong?" he nods and stays quiet"  

part 2 soon! 

548 words