Introduction

Things get stranger than we think, so unpredictable that many times they seem like a joke in very bad taste ...

There is no exact reason to tell the truth, they just happen, you do not know if it is because it is a punishment or another opportunity?

But after all you can't run either because now you have something more valuable to protect ...

It makes you go back to the beginning, as if time were going back again ...

- Are you going to help us?  - She asked the person in front of her

His silver eyes were watching him warily but also with hope that he was still there ...

Who was he at this moment?  Was he the person he had cared for?  Was he the brother she had known since she was little?

Was he her brother even?

(...)

Each time he seemed more different, each time he was more unknown ... Each time the union of the two lives took him further away from life than desire ... Each time they took him further away from the people he loved ...

- If you want power, I'll give it to you ... But you have to understand that you can't get anything without first giving something in return ... - a past ghost or his past soul spoke ...

- I hid so I didn't have to put you through all this, it was never my intention to come back to life but I suppose there is something that wants us here

- I hid so I didn't have to put you through all this, it was never my intention to come back to life but I suppose there is something that wants us here ... - Her smile was full of sadness but it was still a smile ...

- If I accept ... will I stop loving them? - Asked the

- I do not know ... The union is complicated I could not give you an answer ... I am the record of your falls, I am the experiences of your battles and I am the pain of your losses ... I am Izuku Midoriya, I am Deku .. . And who are you?

- I am.....?

(...)

- Fight with us or fight alone ... What do you decide?

- What I decide is ...

He will continue ...