Mischievous Plans

Three weeks later

Sitting in her bed at night, legs under the covers and a yogurt in hand, Jasmine clicked on the television. She continuously flipped the stations until something caught her interest.

It was Lauren.

The blonde lowered the remote and listened in on Entertainment News story.

"It seems that the WNBA's most valuable player will be tying the knot."

Jasmine suddenly spit out the yogurt she had in her mouth and her eyes widened as she watched the screen.

"That's right Monarchs fans; Sacramento's very own Lauren Jauregui is now engaged to long time girlfriend Camila Cabello."

The screen showed photos of Lauren and Camila in a few paparazzi photos: tanning on the beach and walking the streets hand and hand.

Jasmine frowned at the images and rage was growing in the pit of her stomach.

"Sources say the basketball star popped the question weeks ago while the couple was in their hometown of Las Vegas . There isn't set date for the wedding as of yet"—the entertainment anchor continued—"But it is clear that these two lovebirds are in it to win it."

Jasmine closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

So, you're engaged now. Well, we can't have that.

The blonde thought, as hatred ate at her heart. She looked across the room at the usb flash drive that Marty had given her and a slow smile spread over her face.

* *   *

Camila clicked off the tv and smiled to herself. She had just seen the short story about her and Lauren's engagement. The doctor made her way down the long hallway and finally came to the indoor pool room. The lights inside the clear blue depths were reflecting the ripples of water on the ceiling and walls.

Lauren had just finished her final lap when she saw Camila standing at the edge of the pool grinning at her.

"What's going on, beautiful?" Lauren asked, bobbing over to her girlfriend.

Camila crotched down and put her bare feet in the water. "It's official. Everyone knows you're mine. I just saw a story of E news."

"Oh yeah? I'm surprised they didn't find out sooner." Lauren stood to her full height in the four deep part of the pool and stood between the brunette's legs. She lightly caressed the outside of Camila's thighs.

The doctor was still grinning at her with pure adoration in those chocolate eyes.

Lauren smiled back and chuckled. "You like that I'm yours don't you?"

"Yes." Camila replied, sweetly.

Lauren moved her hands gently up and down her girlfriend's thighs. "Well, you're mine, too!" Quickly lunging herself forward, Lauren grasped Camila's arms and pulled her into the pool.

Camila gasped loudly, when she resurfaced. Her face in shock and surprise. "Ah! Lauren!" She shrieked, pushing a few wet strands away from her face.

"Shhh. Just come're." Lauren husked in her sexy tone. She grasped one of Camila's wristed and pulled the doctor over to her.

Camila's defenses were useless when Lauren's lips brushed against hers. She wrapped around her arms around Lauren's neck. The basketball player slowly ran her tongue across Camila's lips.