Chapter 7

Author : You already know , that this is gonna be the chapter for the savage trial so I'm happy that you readers are enjoying this book .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate language , possible violence , needs some imagination .

Sorry English is not my mother language

Side note : this book will have early chapters or late chapters :3

Special thanks to : @ jesus_fox for the amazing request / ideas for this chapter . Give em some love readers ❤️

________________🍔🍔🍔________________

" Are the preparations ready? "

" Yep , everything is in its place "

" Good , you know what else to do tok kasa "

" Sure  , leave it all to me "

TAPOPS STATION ; 7 : 00 AM

The class 1 A students are already dressed up in their PE uniforms , all of them were nervous for their savage trial and admiral tiger Tarung was not helping them to calm down cause he was also stressed out .

Izuku was determined to pass no matter what it takes so was his classmates , however they were suspecting something different about the exam .

" This is planet Quabaq , you will be having your savage trial plus your training with our best teacher , Hang kasa the earth elemental master . " Announced admiral .

Everyone was now nervous by just the name of their new teacher well except for the trio which are Midorya , bakugou and todoroki was more excited and honored to be training with the best teacher .

Surely they will improve their skills and quirks .

" Heh , you kids are lucky , you're proud teachers will also keeping on eye on you so they'll be joining you on your trial " added commander kokochi as he gave  the teachers some necessary items to survive the planet .

" Also we are nice enough to let you seek some more information in this tablet , DO NOT LOSE IT !! UNDERSTAND !!! " yelled admiral glaring at the flinched students .

" Yes sir !! "  Class 1 A yelled back in unison .

Now the teachers were practically impressed by how admiral Tarung handled their stubborn students.
Everybody stood lining up Infront of the yellow power sphere .

" Ochobot ! Start you teleportation " admiral Tarung commanded .

" Right , Teleportation Power !! "

A swirling light grew big opening a hole to another place , The students entered the portal , stepping into a new surroundings once the portal closes . They took a gazed at their locating which was on a deep forest/jungle alone.

Ashido gasp grabbing everyone's attention to her .

" The teachers , we forgot about them !! " Ashido panic at that thought .

" Actually , I over heard them saying the teachers will take the spaceship to enter the planet " answered kirishima while raising his two hands in the air .

" Why were those extras need a spaceship when we freaking entered using a portal !! " Bakugou annoyingly says .

" I suppose its because they wanted us to survive here in the middle of nowhere , without any help , or anyone to depend on , using our survival skills like a some sorta test ... " Mumbled Midorya not knowing he was about to be smacked in the head by an angry blond .