Meet the Aussies

The Rich Kids

   Carmel~  daughter of the owner of DisCorp, one of the worlds biggest computer and technology companies. Carmel has everything handed to her on a gold- no, platinum platter, but shed rather curl up in her garden with a book, and pretend everyone doesnt exist. Shes only in this contest because it was either this, or another year in college, studying computers, like her dad wants. If she can survive this year without dropping out? her dad promised to pay to send her to NYU, to become a writer. If she drops out or gets kicked off the show? she follows her dads dream. So you see her issue. Will the house change her nerdy, unsociable behaviour? or will she come out the same bore she went in as? Carmel is played by Jessica Sula

Cole~ Inherited his money from his aunt Sandy, the only person who was able to get through to him. When she died in a plane crash, his world went upside down. Now he models, and is your average slut. He plays girls like a chess game, using them all to his advantage, and there is nobody he cant have. Well not before the House anyway. Hes in the House because it was his only choice before his parents shipped him to Atlanta to a college for troubled kids. Hes also into the idea because hell be sharing a house with five girls who will no doubt be looking for some fun, and he thinks he can play his way through the year? is he right, or will one girl have it in for him? Cole is played by DylanOBrien

Drew~ Australias lost girl. Her family are royalty, her aunt being princess of Monaco. Her family moved to Australia to give Drew a good upbrining to prepare her for being royalty one day. Drew, however, has other plans. She wants to be known for different reasons. She is part of one of the most troublesome gangs in Sydney. She knows every trick in the book, how to play boys, how to bend people to your will, everything. She signed up for the House to annoy her parents. Because what righteous royal family would want the heir to live in a house on reality tv? exactly her point. Shes only doing this for the fun, but will it just be another thrill, or will feelings get involved? Drew is played by Jess Stone (Purple hair).

Chase~ Australias mystery boy. Nobody knows how he got rich, or what he uses the money on. He doesnt date. He doesnt do anything as far as the public is concerned.He joined because. Nobody knows. But with his good looks and brooding mystery, he will no doubt cause some sort of havoc in the House, right? Chase is played by Penn Badgley (bc dan is bae)

Khloey~ Australias sweetheart, it was never possible to be an underage graduate with a degree, and still be a bikini model, until Khloey made it possible. This girl goes from Smart to sexy in the space of what? 0.2 seconds? When she signed up for the House, she undoubtedly had a place in this show. Shes confident she has it in the bag, but will she come undone in a year full of heat and drama? Khloey is played by Perrie Edwards

                                             Australias Strugglers

Minnie~ Minnie has a pretty rough past that none but a few members of the house will discover. She earns her living with prostitution and stripping, and claims to be loving her life. Underneath the skank image, she is actually very wise and understanding. She signed up because she needs money, i mean what will she do when shes old? nobody fucks a grandma. But will she be opened up and actually realise there is more to life than selling her body to vulgar drunks?  Minnie is played by Ashley Benson, (Im sorry for making you a slag Benzo, but i promise shes not as bad as she seems ;)

James~ Your over achiever. James has a heart of gold, and a mind of gold too. He wants to be a writer, but these things cost money. Thats the reason hes in the House, to earn money for a writing education, as soon as he earns that, hes out, he hates reality shows, but it also doesnt help that the girl hes always been in love with is also in the house. Will james stay sugar sweet? or will he become the boy he warns his sisters about. James is played by Keegan Allen.

Tyson~ The wallflower. He watches everything happen, waiting for experience. He too has a girl in the House who he has loved forever. But will someone else get in the way? and will Ty finally get the experience he needs to live a normal life? Tyson is played by Josh Huutcherson.

Lee~ The House was his only way out of Juvi again. Lee has a thing for cars. He sees them, he has to hotwire them and drive them. Hes quite private and doesnt mess around too much, but he has a gift with the females, his chiselled features help with that. He will no doubt cause some sort of shit in the House. Lee is played by Leonardo Di Caprio (Like when he was younger,think Titanic?)

Ocean~ The sexual goddess. With beauty, and with unbelievable talent in bed, she will no doubt be every boy in the House's dream. She has an angelic vibe that helps to conceal the real her, who stirs shit whenever she can, to bend others to her will. Ocean is played by Shay Mitchell.

I hope you like the cast? tell me your opinion in the comments sectionnn.