No more Mr Nice guy

Here we go the first chapter of my new story I know you are all upset but Sometimes people lose the spark and no amount asking or begging will reignite it. But what I am going to do is allow someone to adopt the story and work it the why they want as long as they keep some of the elements form by version. So with that said.

Let's get cooking!

How did come to this? Me Sitting alone in a dorm room with no friends, no Weapon and no team? Oh yeah I saved A GOD DAMN RACIST!!!!

Ever since I was a kid I was seen as the weakest of the family so I was pushed to the side as my 'Father' and 'Mother' trained my sisters as I did all the cooking and cleaning, but their was one person in the family that believed in me. He was my 'Mothers' Brother he taught me how to fight like him and how to cook like a five star chief, but before I could go to beacon my 'Father' learned I was taught by is brother in law made me promise on the Arc name I would not use this skills. He had me take the family sword, a weapon that did not feel right in my hands.

But he made a error....

After Cardin exposed my transcript my 'Father' exiled me from the clan I even remember the conversation.

Just remembering his voice made bile rise in my throat.

If that was not bad enough my 'friends' and my 'Team' abandoned me.

Pyrrha refused to look at me, Nora cried and begged me to tell her that the post was wrong, ren became more cold and glared at me, team RWBY was worse, Yang beat the crap out of my in combat class and Miss Goodwitch did not stop her. Weiss called my scum and that I didn't deserve to be here, I looked to Blake hoping she would be on my side as I know her Secret, but like everyone she refused to look at me. And finally I got to Ruby my first real friend ever, growing up with seven sisters the only time people would befriend him was to get close to my sisters, it made me crave real friends people who would be their for me.

But like everyone else she abandoned by in the darkness alone, when my team found out about my transcripts they locked me out of are room.

They even got me Kicked out of the team and made my twin sister Joan the leader.

Change POV

Getting hungry Jaune stood up and got changed into his uniform and made his way to the cafeteria. As he made his way to the cafeteria he could hear people talking about him. He decided to ignore them and continued to make his way to the cafeteria.

As he got their he got his food and sat down at the far table away from his old team and 'friends' as he ate he could still hear people talking about him, all about his cheating his way into the school.

But it was made silent by cry.

???: Let go of my ear Cardin!"