The Conch Of Cognizance

Check my new book out

The destruction of the entire Universe- a very slow and painful process, which affected both the terrestrial creatures and the gods, was rather eventual and certain as often claimed by the saints and philosophers through centuries

Yes, it affected the Gods as well, if it wasn't rather obvious, already. Gods had created mankind, an uncertain amount time ago, and had always been a very close and rather efficient mentor for the demented souls- connected to their precious creations that loitered the grounds of sphere full of surprises. And just like any good and loving parents, it caused them great agony to see the creations in pain- even if it was due to their own atrocity. So, whenever the moment of truth arrives, a savior is born on the face of the world to save mankind. 

Arika is sad to as she is left at Karmashila school for boys, not to add that she has to pretend to be a boy.

Here she learns the truth behind her disguise and also makes some friends for life.

But everything starts going south when everyone in the school seems to be under some strange compulsion and have been working upon their impulses and hence it is putting the life of all the rest of the students to risk.

Can Arika save the school and it's students ? Or will she miserably fail in this task ? Moreover will she be able to keep her identity a secret !

https://www.wattpad.com/story/292383981?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Sassy_Nightangle&wp_originator=ax0%2FFeqvwRZWo%2Fd0gpEkD%2FWdYAAmArDTgRCT%2FwCBDucXRRQ7RurX0TLbb%2FbaQi4DbnbnKFLYPmFUUAg53uU8OS%2FJfxwOD7g03YiRjPsFzHkubOzyPOkwMIw3F2GnCtGE