Meeting Each Other

I NEED YOU GIRL~~ OMG... BTS COMEBACK SONG IS DAE TO THE BAK! I HAVE PUT THE SONG HERE>>[SEE THAT AUDIO THINGY? CLICK IT SO YOU CAN LISTEN WHILE READING THE CHAPTER] :3

Yoona's POV

"Yoona~ Wake up" i heard someone softly called me up.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw Jiminnie.

"Good morning pretty!" he said,smiling.

"oppa,stop faking that smile" i said sighing.

"S-sorry. I just can't help it. Especially after hearing that news..." He said.

*w-what? Is he sad that i am getting married to someone else? Does this mean he... Likes me? Aigoo Yoona ah! You think too much* i thought to myself as i unconsciously smiled.

"I-i mean because you are like a little sister to me! Yeah! So you mean alot to me" He added.

"O-oh..." and for a moment i thought he liked me. I tried to put on the fake smile and controlled my tears.

JiMin's POV

I said she was like a little sister... But she will never be a little sister to me if i love her. I can't tell her i was sad because i love her. That will ruin our friendship and bond if she doesn't like me back ㅠㅠ

Awhile ago when i told her that i can't help but to be sad because of the news,she was smiling somehow but... Right after i said the word 'little sister'her smile changed to a more unreal one.

*does this means she like me?* i thought.

"So... Where is the profile of the guy? Did you see it Jiminnie oppa" she said as she stood up and went to find the file.

Yoona's POV

"You can get ready for school first. I'll take care of it" He said as he pushed me gently in the bathroom and ruffled my bed hair.

"Yah oppa!" i pouted. He did that cute eye smile.

*perfect husband material... Wait what?* i quickly tried to erase those thoughts.

......

Jungkook's POV

"*yawns*" Aish... Another boring school morning.

*dong*

I heard something hit on my window. I walked towards my window and open it. The next thing i knew was a rock hitting my face.

"ugh!" i groaned in pain.

"opps!" I heard the someone who threw the rock said.

I went into my bathroom and checked my face.

"tsk. Such a nice mark on my face" i rolled my eyes. I used some BB cream to cover it.

"Jungkook ah! Gwenchana?" i heard Hoseok's voice.

I walked out of the bathroom and pointed to the bruise which i was about to do magic on.

"Mianhae dongsaeng!" Hoseok said.

"But hyung... Look at this" I said irritated.

"Ara ara! I will treat you a meal" Hoseok sighed in defeat.

"Now that's better" i smirked.

"What a weak hyung" Taehyung whispered to no one in particular.

"I heard that Kim TaeHyung! Come here you!" He said as he headlocked him and knuckled his head.

"A-ah! Hyung!! Let me go!"

"aigoo these two " we all laughed.

"So... Dongsaeng. I heard you were engaged to *ahem* OUR school one and only princess" Namjoon hyung said and glared slightly.