#1. A Child

#1. A Child

Eruhaben walked around the forest of darkness. He had felt a kind of strange feeling surrounding the forest and so decided to found its source.

'It would be bad if the unlucky human got into trouble again'

He was shocked to see the source of that strange feelings to be a skinny child that looked like a 12yo to 15yo with a dark hair that gave him a feeling of similarity to Choi Han's dark hair.

There is a weird and strange aura that he never saw surround that child like a blanket, protecting him from any danger.

'How weird. His very existence is strange. '

Feeling no sense of danger. He crouched down and lift the child up, inspecting his body and let out a gasp when he saw the blue-purple mark all over the child's body and how skinny that body is.

'Aigoo my poor life'.

He let out a big sigh and carried the child on his arm.

As he does that he thought he heard a quiet voice just like a graze of wind whisper to him 'thank you'.

******

• Human! I sense an odd aura from the forest of darkness!

'Forest of darkness? Why now? '

• Oh, it got overlapped by gramps's aura! I guess gramps's had already taken care of it.

'Eruhaben-nim took care of it? '

Cale felt a sense of relief upon hearing that Eruhaben had took care of it, but he couldn't shake this feeling that he will take in another baggage again.

• Human, you don't need to worry. It had an odd and strange aura yet it felt calm and peaceful so it won't be dangerous!

Cale let out a heavy sigh. He thought he would at least has a temporary peaceful break in the Henituse household but that dream always shattered the more he want it.

'Why was there always trouble around me? '

"Raon, video communication device."

• To Goldie gramps right? I will connect it right away!

"Eruhaben-nim, what happened? "

• Ho, you really are quick on the uptake huh. I found a child on the forest of darkness. He is very interesting. A human but at the same time also not a human.

Eruhaben voice sounds amused but the face on him showed pity that he couldn't hold back.

"Like that dragon-half? "

• No, no. It is more like he evolved? I never saw a species like him in my almost my thousand live.

Eruhaben sigh and looked up to Cale stoic face.

'That child even look skinnier than the unlucky human.'

• Just come over and take a look on him yourself.

Tut

"Raon, call Choi Han we need to go back to the Super Rock Villa right away. "

• Human! Will we have a new member of the family again?

"It depends. "

Cale thought about the white star and the battle that might take a few days later.

It is good to gather a strong individual for the battle.

But a child? If he is not stronger than On or Hong he mustn't go to the battlefield.

Afterall Cale doesn't want to make a child suffer any harm.

"A child on the forest of darkness?! "

Choi Han gasp. There are many thoughts on his head but he didn't asked anything and just followed behind Cale.

He already goes into this world and the world of apocalypse that he saw together with Cale and Alberu.

So, it wouldn't be strange if suddenly another one like him appear on time like this when they had to fight the White Star.

Cale and Choi Han entered the room and saw a dark-haired child with many blue-purple mark all over his body and a white robe that doesn't match his age.

Choi Han let out a gasp again. A dark hair similar like his and korean people common hair and also a modern-like clothes.

Choi Han opened and closed his mouth, unable to say anything about this current situation.

At the front Cale frowned. He doesn't like to see a child so skinny you could see through his bone or even worst the blue-purple mark that could be seen on his body.

It is obvious that the one who gave it was another human not a monster nor a beast.

'Who in the world would a harm a defenseless child? It is either domestic violence, bullying or maybe both of it. '

"Tsk. Is potion doesn't work on him or what? Why didn't you nurse him?"

Cale frowned at Eruhaben who just give him a complicated look.

"That's right. Potion doesn't work on him. It can only heal the scratches and not the blue-purple mark."

Cale clicked his tongue.

'Can only heal scratches and not these blue-purple mark? What kind of b******t is that?'

"Cale-nim! "

Choi Han pointed at the child. The child's eyelids fluttered and opened his eyes. He blinked several times while looking at Eruhaben, Choi Han, and Cale with disbelief.

"Wh..whe..re am... I? " His voice croak like it had been a long time since he talked.

Cale sit near the child and make eye contact with him. "Do you remember the last place you had been? "

His voice sounded cold yet concerned at the same time, making the child smiled a little. "On the subway."

'On the subway.'

That voice echoed on Choi Han's mind. He is certain that the child in front of him is just like him. Suddenly transported to another world without anyone he knows.

"What is your name? "

"Kim Dokja. My name is Kim Dokja. "