The school of Etiquette for ladies

This is only a draft just to remind everyone in case of mistakes all will be corrected at the end .

XxLittleTinkerXx

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

First Chapter.

Emily's pov.

I remember the day my parents dropped me off here at the school of

Etiquette For ladies ,only being ten I didn't understand why I was being sent away my parents told me it was because I was going to be made in to a proper lady and the school had the best learning record in the country .

That was seven years ago I'm now seventeen and have learned that my parents didn't care about me ,they had sent me here so they didn't have to deal with me ,I was never sent birthday or Christmas cards like some of the other girls here and I never went home for the holidays .I haven't seen or heard from my parents since they dropped me off and gave! me false promises of being their little girl and that they only wanted the best for me.

The school was anything but for ladies we were all pretty much of in our own groups the nerds,the geeks,the Emo's,the loners ,the sporty ones,the sluts aka the barbies and then my group the trouble makers aka the pranksters .There's five in my group of pranksters me Emily Sutton average height and slim ,with the darkest shade of brown hair and eyes .

Then there's mitzee (my bestfriend and dorm mate along with three other girls ) shes average height as well but she has dirty blonde hair with dull green eyes and freckles on her cheeks which make I look cute and I don't say that word a lot ,it's not even in my vocabulary anyway let's get back on track next we have Tammy Aka Tammy kat as I call her as she really good a hiding in small places and climbing fences not to mention she's good at sneaking around undetected ,she's small only 4'5 and has crazy at Auburn hair that Reminds me of a clown and bright blue eyes that she hides behind her glasses .

Then theres DJ (stands for Daisy-Jane which god knows what her parents were thinking ,poor DJ was bullied in all her previous schools where they called her dopey-Jane and Daisy-Chain until we gave her the nickname DJ).DJ Has Light Brown hair with blonde high lights and Light blue eyes she's also the tallest out of our group at 5'7 which makes her the best at reaching the higher places like paint buckets above doors ,that had to be the one of the best even if it was the smallest prank we've done it was worth it to see the teachers face .Lastly we have nats (short for Natalie) she has pink hair which she got done recently the thing with nats is she has crazy obsession with colours so everyterm she comes in after going home for the holidays with different hair colour she's been brown,blonde,blue,purple,red,orange,yellow like lady gaga and even green which was a mistake thanks to cheap hair dye not to forget black and grey which she thought match her mature look which had us laughing for days (nats is anything but mature she's a bit ditzy But serious when she needs to be).Her eye colour changes daily thanks to contact lenses even though she doesn't need them she has gorgeous brown eyes ,she also likes to go all out with her clothes like harper from wizards of Waverley place with nats you never know what to expect .So that's all my weird crazy friends within the pranksters i have more but I will get to that all much later right now I'm late for assembley.

Running to down the hallway and the stairs to the assembley hall I can see everyone already sitting down listening to the headteacher MISS Russell-Cortect ,trying to sneak in without getting caught I get on my knees and hands and crawl my way through the crowd to my seat "Excuse me coming throught "."lift up your feet"."don't look at me are you trying to get me caught stupid idiot ".

Finally I make it to my seat next to mitzee "your late where gave you been" she demands me as well as being my best friend she is also like the mother I never asked for.

"I got held up what did I miss anything good". "nah not much but I heard there's some announcement being made "Cutting the conversation short I decide to pay attention to the headmistress miss mackerel As she made the announcement .

"Ladies her have so important news which I know may cause a bit of a stir but I assure you that it will work out fine ,now as you know we haven't got enough funds to keep the school going so it has been decided that we will join another school and they will be coming here and I expect all of you to be on your upmost behaviour and be welcoming .."

This did cause quite a stir it was so loud with all the girls chatting with their friends.

"Ladies please let me finish you can talk after I have finished now as I was saying we are combining the schools and we are joing with The Bachelor school for Boys".

----------------------------------------------------

Author note.

This is just a draft so if there's any mistakes or doesn't make sense sorry it's all been written on my phone I will be uploading once a week or maybe two depending on work or how I feel .

XxLittleTinkerXx