DAY 02

JENNIE

I shared the tent with Irene and we're currently inside resting. She is telling me random stories about her childhood and how she met Seulgi. I kept smiling the whole time because I can see how happy my friend is while she's speaking.

"And then she came to me one day, asking if I'd like to go out and have coffee with her. I was stunned at first since she's the one who approached me first. I didn't even know she could talk" she said and chuckled.

"Is she always like that? Pretends she's cold on the outside but on the inside, she's really soft"

"Yeah. They had to look tough, Jennie. If not, others would take advantage of it"

I only nod. I remembered Lisa. She's like Seulgi too.
She acts like she's tough on the outside, but I know how soft hearted she is.

"You're smiling"

"What?"

"You're smiling. Is it because of someone?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

I shook my head and I could feel myself blushing.

"Oh come on, tell me. I can keep a secret you know. Who is it?"

"N-no one"

"Hmm let me guess, is it because of V?"

I raised an eyebrow and faced her. I placed my right hand under my head and stare at my friend.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh you know. We just noticed that the two of you are getting closer to each other. He's never really that close to girls except you. He's even acknowledging us as well"

"V is just my friend like you girls"

"Well I don't think he sees you that way"

"What do you mean?"

She chuckled and closed her eyes.

"The guy obviously likes you, Jennie"

I got silent. I didn't know what to say so I just stare at my friend.

"Sooner or later, he'll probably confess to you. I hope you're prepared. Goodnight, Jen"

"Goodnight"

I'm not yet sleepy so I decided to leave the tent for a while. I peeked outside to see if our teachers are still outside.

I don't want to get caught since they told us to sleep already.

I slowly crawled outside and stood up. I hugged myself since it's freezing and I didn't wear any jacket.

I wouldn't take long anyway. I'm just going to take a walk for a while.

I walked pass the tents of other students silently. I noticed that some of the villager's house still has a light on.
They're probably still awake.

I took a deep breath and rubbed my hands together and blow on it. It's really cold in here.

I suddenly felt warm fabric wrapped around my body. I grabbed the hands around me and wrapped it around my stomach.

"Whoah easy. Are you that cold?"

I froze and immediately turned around.
My eyes wide when I saw V smiling at me so I immediately removed his hands off of me.

"S-sorry. I thought you're someone else"

"Why? Are you expecting someone?"

"N-no. I thought you're Irene"