Hey Mr. Gangster! Chapter Five

Chapter Five
Picture of Caleb on the side (Romanian Model Cosmin Petre) Lush! :-p

"How was school?" Caleb asked when he greeted me at the front door.

"Piss off, Caleb," I growled.

"Oh! Someone's snappy today," he grinned.

I grunted as a response. Caleb is just pushing my buttons right now, and I am not in the mood to play his parental fantasies. I brushed passed him and walked towards the living room. I heard yelling and trash talking and when I got there, I saw Aiden playing Resident Evil 5 on PS3.

"You like that? You like that? Uhuh! Uhuh! Yeah! That's right! Who's your daddy? Eat that! Yeah! Suck on that!" he yelled while shooting the zombies down. Figures. He even trash talks in his sleep.

I groaned and slumped myself on the couch. I am not in the mood anymore. Aiden was still busy trash talking to notice me, so Caleb slapped the back of his head.

"OW! Why did you do that for?" Aiden cried.

Caleb glared. "Our son is mopey right now. Look," he said while pointing his head to my direction.

He sighed then turned his head back to the flat screen TV as his eyes bugged out. "NOOOOOOOOO! The bitch bit me in the neck! Now I have to start over!" he yelled and threw the controller to the floor.

Caleb chuckled. "It's just a game," he said then turned serious. "Now focus. Our son is not having a good day at school."

Aiden gasped. "Why? What happened?" he asked.

Can't they see I'm in the damn room? They're talking as if I'm invisible!

"You morons! I'm right here!" I shouted.

They both looked at me and grinned. The pricks did that on purpose.

Aiden sat next to me on the couch. "Oh honey, what happened in school? Tell Mommy Aiden all about it," he cooed.

"Nothing happened in school."

His eyebrows rose. "Then why are you moody?"

"Just shut the hell up, alright?!" I yelled.

Caleb and Aiden where taken aback. I have no time to play house with these bozos.

I stood up and glanced at both of them. "I am going to the pool room." I walked out of the living room, leaving them both stunned.

                                                                      ****************************

"Oh, Pedro... why is high school different now?" I slurred while caressing the tequila bottle in front of me.

After I left the living room, I went straight to the pool room where the bar area was. I wanted to drown my frustration with tequila. So here I am, wallowing my sorrows with Pedro, my tequila bottle.

"I used to be the king, you know? Everybody feared me. Chicks loved me. If not for my stupid father's warning, I could have ruled the school by now, but noooooo, I need to be on low profile! Stupid rules... stupid school..." I continued to ramble nonsense. Hey, I'm drunk, cut me some slack!

I downed the tequila as if it was water. The burnt sensation was something I was used to since I am a heavy drinker. I tilted the bottle and I found out it was 3 inches left to the bottom. I think I need a refill.

I stood up and went around the counter top to grab another bottle. I was about to snatch a new one from the shelves when someone beat me to it. I scowled and staggeredly whirled myself to face the person who took my Pedro number two away. Caleb.

"Give Pedro back!" I shouted.

He shook his head. "No."

I growled and tried to snatch the bottle from his hands. He raised it above his head, so I jumped trying to get it. When I landed back, my vision started to blur, my head spinning. I stepped back and held my head in place.

"Whoa. Head rush."

He rolled his eyes. "It's not head rush. You're hammered."

I pouted. "I'm not shit-faced yet."

"Seriously Call, what happened?" he asked while setting the bottle as far away from me as possible. Damn it. He is keeping Pedro and I apart. NOOOO!

"Nothing."

"Call, you have been my best friend since we were little. I know when you are upset. Now tell me what happened," he coaxed.

I sighed. There was no way around Caleb. He knows me too well.

"I got bullied in school. They took my money and I didn't do anything about it."

I looked over at Caleb for his reaction. He just stared at me with a blank expression. I lowered my head on the counter, embarrassed.

Then, a roar of laughter erupted all of sudden. I looked up and saw Caleb laughing his ass off.

"It's not funny," I growled.

"It-it is... funny... dude! Man... it's just too funny," he chortled then laughed even more like a freaking donkey.

I glared back at him, pretending to shoot laser beams out of my eyes.

His laughter died down and cleared his throat. "Okay sorry. It's just you're a gangster, Call. You could have done something. Hell, you could tackle an army of school brats if you want to."

"That's the point, but my father's rules stopped me from doing it. I don't want to screw this up, Caleb. I want to run the gang business, but this high school thing is too damn hard," I whined.

"Not only that," I added, "I feel guilty today for not helping out a kid from those jocks who beat him up!"

He sighed. "Dude, I don't know what to say. It's really up to you. As for the kid, it's pretty normal that these things happen, so don't feel guilty about it."

"But he was outnumbered. You know how we are at fights. If it's one to many, it's not a fair fight."

"Call, you have other things to think about than getting involved in petty high school squabbles."

I sighed. I hate it when he's right.

"Fine."

I stood up and stumbled a few steps. Geez, maybe I am shit-faced after all. I started walking when my vision turned blurry and hazy. The room around me was spinning into different swirling colors. I lifted my face up to the ceiling, the last thought on my mind being...

Damn. I should have chosen cheesecake overdose instead.

Then I passed out.

                                                                              ************************

I arrived ay school with a pounding headache. Darn tequila...

What's even worse, Aiden made me wear something stupid again. He said that it will redeem my nerdy look, so now, I'm sporting the hot nerdy look. The difference, the word hot.

He had me wear a checkered black and white long sleeve button up shirt. I rolled the sleeves up to my elbows, much to Aiden's protest. He didn't want them to be rolled up. I wore black jeans and sneakers. To complete the hot nerd look, I had on black rectangular framed glasses.

I was about to head for my first class when Principal Johnson called out for me.

"Mr. Worthington!"

I stopped walking and faced him. "Yeah?"

"Glad I caught up with you. Can you come with me to the office?"

I nodded. I didn't want to attend class anyway. The darn splitting headache is killing me.

He gestured for me to follow, so I trailed behind him. He made small chit chat and I just answered short and brief. When we were in front of the office, he opened the door and gestured for me to go in. I went in and headed straight to his office, not bothering to wait for him.

I plopped down on the seat in front of his desk and waited for him to settle on his leather seat. He got himself comfortable and started to speak.

"So, Mr. Worthington, how do you find River Heights?" he asked.

"Good."

"And?"

"Just good."

I am not gonna engage myself with a cheery conversation with this douche.

He sighed and smiled. "The reason why you are here is because your father told me to get you a tutor."

I nodded for him to continue.

"She's an excellent student and she will help you with anything."

I smiled a little. A girl. This is good.

"She will be here in a minute."

"Principal Johnson? You called for me?" a melodic voice chimed.

Wait. That voice sounds so familiar.

"Ah yes! Ms. Stolton, come in. This will be the student you will be tutoring," Principal Johnson said.

I turned my head too see, my mouth hung open.

You have got to be kidding me...

I gawked. She gawked. Both of us are now gawking.

I can't believe my eyes...

"Nina?"

**************************

Song choice of the day:
On the floor by Jennifer Lopez featuring Pittbull
Woo!
(video on the side)