Chapter 1 (Edited)

Shi Jun's Pov

*Please click the status host so you can see what your level and status is in writing a story*.

I did what the system says and clicked the status.

Level 1: Rookie (0%)

Draft Stories: 3

Published: 0

Followers: 0

Comments 0

Reviews: 0

-1 star: 0
-2 star: 0
-3 star: 0
-4 star: 0
-5 star: 0

Task Done: 0

Genres: None

Writing: Level 1 (0%)

Descripting: Level 1 (0%)

Editing: Level 1 (0%)

*This is your status now host please do your best to level them up. Please leave the status page and go see the staus of your characters*

'What it can also see the status of my characters what' I thought not believing it one bit

Third Person's POV

Shi Jun quickly leave the status page to find the Character Status, he didn't have to look long he saw it quickly.  He clicked the Character Status page.

Characters: 0
Level 1 (0%)

MC: 0
ML: 0
VILLAINS: 0
SIDE CHARACTERS: 0
EXTRA CHARACTERS: 0
CANON FODDERS: 0

* In the first level you can only see how many characters you made but don't worry host if you level up by making many characters in your story there will be many rewards that can help make the best characters in your story. Please go to the next page*

Shi Jun's POV

I clicked the next page it is for crafting a character and read.

Please click the platform to start making your characters you set their personality and status but please avoid making a characters with an Op status

' Yeah I can see that' I thought while reading the message. "Though when can I do a story" I said to myself while pouting.

*You can start making a story after the tutorial host* My new system said.

*Next is the skill crafter you can see what skills you made and the description and you can fuse two skills and those two skills won't dissapear like normal now please host clicked the skill crafter and make your first skill*

Skills Made: 0

New Skills +

[Task 1]

[Make your first Skill]

[REWARDS: 10 XP]

Shi Jun tapped the new skills + so he can make his first skill.

Elements: >
Gems: >

The elements he will use to make his first skill is Lightning and the Gem is Ruby.

Elements: Lightning
Gems: Ruby

{CONFIRM} {DELETE}

Shi Jun clicked confirm and watched as how his first skill is made.