Part Five

She groaned into his mouth, and he swallowed it down, taking it for himself. His fists grippedangrily at her tank top, and before she knew what was happening, he had ripped the fabric from herbody in one effortless motion. 

   His hands come up, cupping her bare breasts, squeezing them together as his mouth slid down tomeet them. 

   "Oh God," she moaned and then let out a small squeak as he bit hard on the top of her breast, thenran his tongue over the sting to soothe it. 

   He sucked a nipple into his mouth, her tits still squeezed and pressed together, trussed up in hisstrong hands as he applied just the right amount of pressure. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head,her back bowing into the couch as she tugged on his hair, forcing his lips in deeper onto herbreasts. 

   He alternated between biting and licking, sucking and kissing. It was driving her wild. She couldn'tstop squirming, rocking forward, desperate for friction now. Needy and hot and fucking crazed.His hand slid down her stomach, dipping into her cotton shorts and beneath her thin underwear,rubbing up and down over her pussy.

   "I've had so many fantasies about this," he said, his voice hoarse, his breathing harsh. His fingerscontinued to slide up and down, spreading her moisture across her clit without applying anypressure, without sinking inside. It was so much and yet not nearly enough. "So many dreams ofwhat I'd do if I ever got my shot again. How many different ways I'd make you beg me for it." 

   "Please," she hummed, giving him exactly what he was asking for and not feeling any shame aboutit. If begging gave her what she wanted, what she needed, then right now she would fall to herknees and beg. 

   She wanted him to fuck her senseless. Make her come like she'd never come for him before. Ifbegging got her that, then she was all for begging. 

   He grinned over her, his cheeks were flushed, and his hair was tousled. She liked him like this.Off-kilter, riled up, and utterly depraved with lust. He was going to ruin her, and she would relishevery damn second of it. 

   "Mmmm, Granger..." His fingers continued their maddening pace, and she whimpered, grinding upagainst his hand, urging him on. "Not yet, love." 

   She groaned, her head flopping back, and he laughed, kissing along her arched neck. "I want totake my time with you. We raced through it all that night.... Not tonight." 

   Fuck that.

   "Tell me, Draco" she breathed out, frustrated with pleasure. "Tell me all about how you getyourself off to me. Tell me what I did in your fantasies that made you explode into your hand. Tellme how good it was, because I can promise you, this will be better." She'd officially lost herfucking mind.

   "Fuck," he hissed, his hand sliding out of her shorts and he sucked his fingers into his mouth. Hischeeks were red, his chest was rising and falling rapidly with his harsh breathing as his eyesconsumed every inch of her, lingering on her breasts, her lips, the marks on her skin that he'd left. 

   "Flip over. Arse in the air. Cheek on the cushion with your hair back so I can see your face." 

   Christ. 

   She did as he commanded. She was his instrument. So turned on, she could hardly breathe. 

   He slid her shorts down to her knees, slipping them off and over her feet and placing them on thefloor next to the tie. Her knickers followed and now, she was open, exposed completely. 

   His hands glided along the cheeks of her arse, massaging them before she could feel cool airfollowed by the stinging smack of his palm. It jerked her forward and stunned her eyes open, agasp escaping her lips.