Falling back

This is my second Call of Duty Fanfiction/Story. I have other works of mine on a website called Fanfiction.net. My profile name is Beba.Santos.56. Please check if you have the time to view my other stories.

This story IS NOT going to be a crossover of other games and I don't intended it to be. I do, however, plan TO USE NAMES OF CHARACTER'S FROM OTHER GAMES in this story. Though they will have NO TIES to the actual story line or the Call of Duty story whatsoever. They'll be used as extra's. For example, Assassin's creed, Tomb raider, Saint's row, etc. Whatever comes to mind. Please take note.

I'm also tying the Call of duty: Modern warfare series (Minus Advanced Warfare) and Call of Duty: Ghosts together into one thing. So both groups are 'working' together. All Call of Duty games are the same to me be to be honest, just with different story lines and stuff. Nothing hugely different.

Please enjoy this story as I have created it for my readers enjoyment and for my own personal amusement and form of entertainment.

Love your author, and let your minds and hearts race with joy and curiosity.
-Jacy

-CALL-OF-DUTY-CALL-OF-DUTY-

"Even in the most calmest state, fear can seep through the cracks."

-CALL-OF-DUTY-CALL-OF-DUTY-

"C'mon Siren! Keep going! Don't stop!" yelled a voice. I could hear my heavy breathing. I could feel myself running with everything I had. I could feel the coldness of the wind and the coolness of the falling rain drenching me from head to toe. My clothes felt heavier than they should feel. I could see figures ahead of me, scrambling up a metal ladder. There was this distance yelling and loud, very loud, noises as if everything behind me was collapsing but I didn't dare look back. My lungs were burning and I could feel myself starting to get light headed due to the lack of air. I drop whatever I was carrying, hearing a heavy thud as I rushed towards the ladder, feeling slightly lighter, and begun rushing upwards to where the figures went. I started seeing tiny black dots in my vision. My chest started to hurt, but I couldn't stop.

"Pain reminds you that you're still alive," echoed an voice around me.

I could feel my numb hands grasp the bars as I pulled myself up. "Siren?!" yelled a voice from above. I glanced up and saw a figure peering over the side. A brief light of thunder illuminated my surrounding's for a split second and I saw a skull mask on the figures head before it went back again. "C'mon Siren!" He moved one of his hands, motioning for me to hurry up. It was hard to see clearly. Water kept getting in my eyes and every time I blinked, it seemed that the distance between me and reaching him was bigger. I pushed forward, urging on my tired body that wanted to quit already, but what kept pushing me. Suddenly, I saw the metal pipes and pillars behind the ladder start to shine and my eyes widen as something zoomed over my shoulder and hitting the interior of what was keeping the ladder and the floor above up. There was an explosion and there was a bright fiery red, nearly knocking me off. I held on tightly but I couldn't move fast enough to avoid the flying shrapnel. I could only watch in frozen fear as a metal pipe flew in my direction, before making direct contact with my skull causing my to let go of the ladder and I felt myself falling. I could see darkness creep at the corners of my eyes as I stared at him. "SIREN!!"

Than my world went completely blank.

It felt comforting...

Welcoming...

Cold...

Quiet...

Dead...