•>0<•

LOCATION: EARTH-ONE
CENTRAL CITY
CC JITTERS

DATE: 16 FEBRUARY 2019

Kara sighed at sight of Iris and Barry's intimate embrace, feeling insecure she turned away from the 'destined' couple.

"You okay?" Alex asked startling her alien sister.

"Yeah. I think I am." Kara breathed, feeling her resolve strengthening.

The Danvers sister's stood together in a dark corner, simply observing the newly wedded couple's.

Oliver and Felicity were gently swaying to an Ed Sheeran song that Kara found to be awfully catchy.

'Kiss me under a light of a thousand stars...'

Kara mentally sighed, such wishful thinking would only make her feel worse about herself.

"You could've said something before they tied the knot, you know that right?"

"I know but everything is so much easier this way, no heartbreak and drama." Kara pouted and bit into her miniature cupcake, "This is good."

"I'll miss you." Alex pulled her in a side hug and kissed her temple.

"I'll miss you too, even though you probably wouldn't realize how long I've actually been gone."

...
LOCATION: EARTH-ONE
SOUTH AUSTRALIA
RANDOM FOREST

DATE: 16 FEBRUARY 1998

"Thank you for doing this for me, guys." Kara hugged Captain Lance.

"It's no problem, of course I may have been bribed generously." Sara smirked ,"Seriously though, thank you for your blessings."

"We have quite a few barriers... but we'll work through them." Alex added.

"Do you have the documents? Watch? Glasses? Remember; you are no longer Kara Danvers... Most important of all-" Ray was ruthlessly interrupted by a steel powered historian.

"Don't mess up any major event that could disrupt the flow of time? She could probably recite it like a lullaby by now." Nate rolled his eyes at the worrisome scientist.

"Goodluck, Kara." Zari hugged the Kryptonian.

"Skirt." Mick grunted and raised his now empty beer bottle.

"Guys, she's literally going to return like she never even left. Time travel. Remember?" Ray said after a brief goodbye handshake with the superwoman.

"Wouldn't she be older though?" Jax wondered out loud.

"I believe we can make her look younger if she wants but her bones would technically still be x amount of years older." Professor Stein explained.

"I mean I was stuck in the Phanthom Zone for twenty plus year's."

"No, I think that pocket has the same system functions as the Speedforce." Sara frowned in uncertainty.

"Okay! We can discuss this later. Bye, Supergirl." Jax bumped fists with her and boarded the WaveRider with the rest of the Legends (Alex included) following close behind.

After a moment of silence Kara began walking away from the eerily quiet forest and towards the closest town, where her new life would begin.

▪▪▪

/Superflash Au/

I'm so excited this is my first Superflash fanfiction. It's one of the seven projects I'm currently working on, terrible, I know but I really can't control myself.

In this Au things may get confusing if you think I'll follow the comics or T.V. series, I'm creating a whole new world... well, not entirely.

Things start in 2019 where this all begin, five year's after they all become superheroes...
1998 would be twenty year's into the past.

Things are going to be explained as we go along... hopefully in a way that makes sense.

Let me if you think you know why Kara is doing this...

Please:

Comment
Share
Vote

Admitted To The Royal Mental Institute.
CyberCraze_Queen.