The Number Two Hero

Midoriya's POV

Midoriya's POV

Todoroki and I talked for a few hours. Mr. Aizawa came in to check on us and saw we were doing fine. He told us to meet him in the common room of the class's dorm.

I got changed, tucking the note Aizawa had left with them into my pocket.  I pop out of the bathroom and see that Todoroki's ready to go, too. We walk into the dorms.

(A.N.- There is a picture in the beginning of this chapter with the names and images of the students in class 1A for those of you who may not be familiar with all the characters... MJ)

"Hey, guys! How're you feeling?" Uraraka asks.

"Amazing," I smile.

Todoroki grunts like the introvert he is.

"It was awesome how you were able to take on everyone!" Kaminari screeches.

"That says more about you than him," a gruff voice says from behind me.

"Hey, Aizawa!" I turn to face him. He must have come in right after us.

"Hello, problem child. I came here to make an announcement."

Everyone stops moving and starts to pay attention.

"I know you're all excited to have Midoriya join the class, but please don't make him feel alienated. He's here to become a hero, like you. Obviously now you all know of his strength, but you don't know his background. So, please be mindful. He'll be staying in the dorms with the rest of you. Please get along. Goodnight."

With that, the students resume their nightly activities.

"Midoriya, can I speak with you?" Aizawa asks.

"Sure! What's up?"

"I wanted to make sure that you're comfortable staying here. If you're not, that's fine. Also, Hitoshi is in the dorm building right next door, Hizashi and I will be in the one next to that, and Shoto will be next door to you. If you need anything, ask."

"Thank you," I reply, touched that he cares.

He pats my shoulder. "Be careful, and try not to destroy anything?"

"I'll do my best!" I smile.

Aizawa leaves and I turn to the group.

"I'm hunnnngggrrryyyyyy!!!!" Kaminari whines.

"Where's Bakugou? He makes a mean katsudon!" Kirishima states.

"He's sulking in his room again," Mina says.

"Last time I went up there, he tried to blow me up!" Sero exclaims.

"Three, two, one, NOT IT!" Mina yells.

Everyone touches their noses immediately. EVERYone. Even Todoroki!

I am left standing, completely confused.