Chapter 51

He chuckled, "that you do, that you do." Joon brushed her hair back, "well it's pointless to try and sleep. We might as well get cleaned up."

"Well, you were such a good boy that I think you deserve some pampering." Vi leaned forward and kissed his lips before running off to his bathroom. She started the bath and filled it with lots of smelly goods and stuff that is good for your skin. "Come on Joonie, it's ready."

He walked into the bathroom and his eyes were wide, "what's all this?"

She waved at the tub and motioned for him to get in, he climbed in and she sat on the edge behind him. Vi got the washcloth all soaped up and cleaned him from head to toe. Then she got his hair wet and shampooed it, she scratched his scalp and massaged it. He was moaning and practically purring by the time she was done. Once he was all clean she told him to relax while she showered.

Vi climbed out and walked to the shower, he had the perfect view of her. So she gave him a show while she cleaned herself up. She looked over and he was fisting himself, "oh no you don't bad boy. You don't get to touch yourself unless I tell you to."

His head fell back onto the rim of the tub, his mouth hanging open and it was glorious. But he listened, he dropped his hand and squirmed a bit. "Good boy." Vi got out of the shower and kissed him on the forehead. "I'm going to go get dressed and then eat. Be a good boy Joonie."

"Yes, my Queen."

This is perfect, she now has the King in the palm of her hand. Because before this baby is born, her Uncle is going down and she's taking her Kingdom back. Vi got dressed and headed into the kitchen, Seokjin was in there making breakfast.

"After breakfast, I'd like to talk to all of you."

His eyes went wide, "of course. I'll let them know." He slid a bowl of chili over to her. She went to open her mouth and before she could even say anything he handed her a plate of cornbread and a small bowl of shredded cheese.

"I must say, as annoyed as I was with the imprint at first this is by far the best side effect. I'm going to have to imprint with all of you before I get pregnant again." She didn't even realize what she really said until she heard a glass shatter. Vi looked up at Jin, his eyes were wide and he almost looked terrified. "What's wrong Jinnie?"

"You.. you want to imprint with the rest of them?"

She shrugged, "if it means that you guys will always know what I truly want to eat, then sure. Why not? It's not like the bad parts of it stay for longer than a few days." She continued eating while he just stared at her. But she didn't have time to deal with his confusion right now.

Finally done, she pushed the bowl back and he asked if she was ready. She was and they headed to Joon's office. They were all in there, sitting on the two couches that were in there. "Sit down Jin." He nodded his head and did as I asked. Joon opened his mouth to say something but with a click of her tongue he closed his mouth.

"Nanny told me that she thinks that my Uncle is the reason that my parents are dead. That's why he wanted to sell me off to the highest bidder." Jungkook started to talk and Vi snapped her fingers, he glared at her but he did as asked. "I understand why you guys bought me and I'm no longer mad about it. Nanny asked you to and apparently, my smart mouth was a huge turn-on." All of them grinned and nodded their heads.

She clapped her hands together, "so this is what I want. I want to get this marriage started. I want to get my kingdom back and I think after everything that you guys put me through, this is the least that you can do."

Jin looked down at his feet, "I'll do anything you ask of me. You know that."

"As long as I get to marry you at some point I'm okay with this." Yoongi said with a smirk. And the others agreed with him except Joon, he was unusually quiet.

"Can you guys leave us for a minute? I need to speak to my Queen alone." 

They all left, Yoongi was the last, he pinched her chin and whispered in her ear "sleep in my room tonight Princess, I want to make sure that it's my name you call out in the morning."

Vi scoffed, "whatever floats your boat Yoongles." He chuckled and then he left the office, she heard the door shut behind her, and Joon's shoulders dropped. "Are you going to tell me why you wanted them to leave? Or are you going to continue being a bad boy and ignore me?"

He flinched, good a reaction. "Do you really love me?"

"I do."

"Are you only marrying me to get your kingdom back?"

"That depends."

He turned around and looked at her, he wanted to cry, she could tell. "On?"

"On if you ever ask me or not. You see you've never really asked me, you've told me multiple times. But you've never asked me."

His eyes went wide, his hand has been in his pocket since she made the announcement. "Do you want to marry me?"

Vi glared at him and clicked her tongue, "that's not how you ask."

His hand left his pocket, he was palming a ring case. She smirked and looked down at the floor. He smiled softly and he got down on one knee, "Violet, will you marry me, will you be my Queen?"

She held her hand out so he could slide the ring onto her finger, "such a good boy you are. Of course I'll marry you my King. I love you. And to answer your question, I'm not marrying you just to get Ellesfire. I'm marrying you because I want to spend the rest of my very long life with you and I want to have your children. Ellesfire is just a bonus. Why not expand our Kingdom?"