-3-

✮'  𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮  '✮

I had forgotten to grab Kols address yesterday. I'll ask him for it today.

Hopping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around myself. I smile when I look in the mirror; Today will be a good day.

I finish up in the bathroom, heading to my closet to get dressed. I feel like wearing black today.

I hop into my car, blasting Chase Atlantic, rolling down my window, deciding to have one of my infamous car sessions, pretending I'm the main character from one of my favorite romance books

A girl can dream, can't she?

Just give me some time and space to realize
That you, were busy lying, sleeping 'round with other guys
And what the hell were we?
Tell me we weren't just friends
This doesn't make much sense, no
But I'm not hurt, I'm tense
'Cause I'll be fine without you, babe

Pulling into the parking lot, I decide I'll get the address from Kol after AP lit.

☆ ☆ ☆

I head towards the cafeteria. Normally I would skip lunch and just sit in my car but today I'm a bit hungry, having skipped dinner last night and breakfast this morning.

As I turn the corner I find myself on the floor. Squeezing my eyes shut, focusing on breathing slowly, trying to make the pain disappear.

Seriously, how many times has this happened in the past few days?

"Oh my goodness, I didn't see you there!" Natalia shrieks, her voice laced with fake concern.

I manage to stand up, noticing everyone already staring. Crossing my arms over my chest, providing a false sense of security.

"W-What do you want Natalia?" I trembled.

"Oh, you know. For you to join your sister," she hissed. What? how did she know about my sister?

"W-What?" I whimpered. She rolls her eyes. "Maybe you can be buried right next to her. Why don't you do us all that favor, hm?" She smirked

My eyes sting with unshed tears

"H-How" I mumbled. She laughs. "Oh please, I'm over this conversation," shoving me one last time as she walks past. Causing me to stumble, I catch myself before I fall once more.

I look around to find everyone still staring, some laughing.

My breathing fastens, my chest tightens. I need to get out of here. I turn around, running down the hall, not caring that the tears have escaped.

I turn a corner, getting close to reaching the parking lot- oomph.

Did I really just run into a fucking wall?