╓Chapter 26 Special╖

Okay so "The End" thing was supposed to be a joke but its been...

Lol its been awhile that it might have actually been "The End" ! BUT I'm back and will now listen to the peoples pleads!

This is a sample of how Book 2 will start!

Or I might just continue writing here, depends how it goes. (Or if I could find a good book cover for Book 2 cause I don't know if y'all notice but I kinda work really hard on my book covers to draw attention to them lol.)

(It works half the time)

But yeah! Enjoy the sample that I have prewritten for book two and I'm sorry for leaving a huge ass cliffhanger lol.

Baiiii~ (⌐■_■)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~↝

≒≀≓. .|. ∹
A Month Later ≬∶≬≻
≒≀≓. .|. ∹

╭🔥╮

"ᴺᴼ ᴺᴼ, ˢᵀᴬᵞ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ." A strange voice hushed

I heard a baby crying as well as the strange voice hushing the baby's cries.

" ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴮᴱ ᴳᴼᴺᴱ ᴸᴼᴺᴳ, ᴾᴿᴵᴺᶜᴱˢˢ." The voice hushed," ˢᵀᴬᵞ ᴾᵁᵀ, ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴾᴿᴵᴺᶜᴱˢˢ."

I could hear the gentle sounds of a forest an leaves rumbling as the baby's cries continued softly in whimpers.

It cooed and made its wonderful cute noises while the sounds of the forests were calm and delicate.

"This sounds like the earth realm..?" I wondered in curiosity

Suddenly delicate and calm sounds turned to fire and breaking down tree's. The baby cries were back while a soft familiar growl sounded close.

I could almost smell the smoke and burning dew of the forest fire.

Forest animals were chattering near by while that strange voice hushed the cries.

"ᴴᵁᴹᴬᴺˢ ᶠᴼᴸᴸᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ, ᵞᴼᵁ ˢᴬᶠᴱ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ..." the voice hushed," 'ᴸᴸ ᴮᴱ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᴾᴿᴵᴺᶜᴱˢˢ, ᵂᴼᴺ' ᴸᴱᴬᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ."

"Is this...a memory?!" I gasped," Am I the baby- The princess!!"

The cries continued while a roar sounded a bit far. It sounded a bit familiar as well but I couldn't pin point the familiarity.

Suddenly the sounds changed to an empty silence of rubble gently falling and the soft coos of the baby.

"There you are, my! I can't believe ansel would be so reckless to leave you in the middle of a forest fire!" Slenders voice said gently

The baby giggled an cooed as I was now in shock.

"Ansel- Slender- wait, both are apart of my past!" I almost freaked