Three

I rushed to the nearest park and saw Eunwoo coming

I rushed to the nearest park and saw Eunwoo coming. "I'm here. I'm here!" He panted. "How could you forget this. We postponed it from Monday to Wednesday." I looked at him who was sitting on the grass. "Get your ass moving!! We still have to go to the Han river too." I said and kicked his butt. "That hurts damn!" He winced and got up. "God why am always partnered with you." I shook my head. "Because I'm your only best friend and you love me." He said while fluttering his eyes.

"Stop that before I kick you somewhere else." I glared at him. "Okay okay. Now let's take some pictures!!!" He cheered. Eunwoo is one of the best people I've met in my whole life. Yes, he can be very annoying sometimes, but he is someone who's been with me in all my ups and downs.

After a long photoshoot, we were finally done. We arranged the photos properly and I took them home with me. Nature photography is the best. Thank god we don't have to do with models. I mean yeah Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung help me but I still don't like it. It reminds me of him. He used to be the model for all my photoshoots. It's like we waited for our professor to just tell us that we have to find a model and do the photoshoot. As he said the next moment I used to get a text from him telling me to meet. It was so nice.

I still have his polaroids in my room on my wall. Mostly his, some mine which was taken by him and some of ours. I was never fond of putting my photos on the wall. I had some of his pics hanging on the wall with a thread but one day when he saw that he immediately removed it and decorated my wall with all the polaroids I had. His, mine, and ours. It's something I cherish till now.

These photos are very close to me

These photos are very close to me. I was staring at the photos when I heard Jin hyung's voice. "You still miss him don't you?" I turned around and saw Jin hyung leaning against the door frame. "I try to forget him hyung...but I can't." My voice broke at the end.

"Hey, it's okay. Think on the good side. You'll at least get to see him soon. Yoongi is coming tomorrow right?" He said and sat beside me on my bed. "What's the point hyung? He doesn't even remember me." I sadly sighed.

"As Yoongi said, he had his reasons. No one knows the whole thing." He said and patted my shoulder. "Yeah... Where's Namjoon hyung?" I asked. After the incident, I didn't see him. "He's in our room," Jin hyung told and stood up. "Is he angry at me?" I asked. "Nope. After I told him what happened with you before, he thinks you are angry with him."

"What? Me angry with him? I can never be angry with Joon hyung."

"Yup I know that very well. Now go and talk to him." Jin hyung smiled as we both made our way downstairs. He went into the kitchen while I went into his room to talk to Joon hyung. I carefully opened the door and saw Joon hyung sitting on the bed.

"Hyung..." I called. "Ah Jungkookie, come in." He spoke in a low voice. I rushed inside and hugged him. "Hyung I'm so sorry for snapping at you. I didn't do it intentionally. It's just..."

"Hey relax it's okay. Jin told me everything. I should have known it. I just saw your pictures with Taehyung and thought you might be his fan since you keep a record of his shows." He said while hugging me back.

"We were together for 3 years. All was good until he got in an accident. It's been 4 years since that but I still can't move on. According to what everyone knows, he had memory loss. But no one knows the reason why he pushed me away." I sighed and sat beside him.

"There must be a reason Jungkookie. But you'll at least get to see him. Cheer up, Koo!!" He ruffled my hair. "Are you guys done talking?" Jin hyung entered inside. "Yep!" Joon hyung spoke and I nodded. "Well then, dinner's ready." He smiled as we all went outside. I'm glad to have Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung in my life.

. . .

Next Day

. . .

I was ready with the photographs properly decorated and stuck on a nice canvas. Taking a deep breath I went outside. Eunwoo was going to come to my place and we both were going to go to the uni.

I was waiting near the gate when I saw Eunwoo. "Let's go!" He cheered and we made our way to the uni. How can this boy be always so cheerful? I just shook my head as we continued walking. We were on our way inside when Eunwoo spoke up. "When are you starting your job as a bodyguard?" He asked.

"I don't know. Today I'll be meeting Yoongi hyung." I sighed. "Cheer up Kook!! You'll be meeting him!!" He spoke. "God, why is everyone telling me that. I know I'll see him." I spoke and he chuckled. "We still know how much you love him. Your lock screen, gallery, and mainly your room says it all." He smiled. And finally, we were in the uni. We both made our way to our class and saw students are still coming. After 5-10 minutes the professor arrived.

One by one we submitted our projects. Ahh finally, it's done. Now I'm gonna go and sleep. "What are you gonna do now?" Eunwoo spoke as we left the class. "Sleep!!"

"Oh look who's here. The gay boy of our class." Minhyuk, the most annoying guy in our class spoke. "You did it didn't you?" Eunwoo spoke while gritting his teeth. "Yep, I did." He said proudly. "You little..." Eunwoo punched him straight in the face. "Eunwoo stop it. Let's just go." I pulled him back. We both were making our way out when Minhyuk stopped Eunwoo and started beating him. And that angered me. I didn't want to create a scene on the ground but this guy left me with no other option.

I dropped my bag and pulled Minhyuk away from Eunwoo. I glanced at Eunwoo and saw small cuts on his lips and cheek. Eunwoo is not just a best friend to me, but he's like my brother. And I hate it when anyone drags him in my problems. "How dare you touch him!" I growled and hit him. "You have a problem with me right?" I hit him again. "Then talk to me!" One more hit. "Do not drag him in between!!" One more hit.

"STOP IT!!"