Chapter 2

Disclaimer again: I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto owns it.

A/N: This is canon-divergence. I might have changed some ages in accordance to the plot. This is godlike Naruto and she wouldn't have to act like some loser for the sake of the plot because it doesn't make any sense to me. I did not proofread so please bear with me.

Naruto's pov

"Mother, it seems we land exactly in Uzushiogakure, and you're a little younger"matatabi declares as she's trying to calm herself as it seems like the bijuus that she came with are now absorbing their past selves. Since, my seal is a little special and definitely stronger, their past selves have no choice but to be absorbed unless they want to break the balance and have two of themselves at the same time.

"It seems I'm back to being 12 years old. And we need to go back to Konoha right after we fix ourselves. They would lose their marbles if they discover that I'm not in Konoha"

"But we're actually leaving Konoha Mother. We should not return and let me just eat them" Shukaku huffs and I'm not really sure if he's joking or not but most probably not.

"Yes, we will. Definitely sooner. But I'll need to talk to Itachi first and convince him to leave the Akatsuki since it's no use if he stays. And I'll kill Obito and seal Zetsu myself. I don't care if I have to kill Nagato but I need to destroy the Rinnegan"

"Are you going to tell your Uchiha the truth, brat?"Kurama softly asks

"I need to. I promise after we've mated that we will need to be honest with each other and I don't intend to break my oath even if it's a different Itachi. This Itachi has the same soul, our soul has already been binded. He may not have memories from the future yet but I'll tell him everything. And besides, I know at this age, I'm already one of his most precious person, we'll create good memories from now on."

-------

I'm sealing one of the last important scroll I've got from the Uzu vault to my skin. I'll need to leave a blood clone and a hundred Shadow clones so that they can clean and prepare the Uzu island once I'm ready to leave Konoha. This is the place where will we build our family, away from the chaos. But, I need to eliminate all the biggest dangers first.

First, I need to go back to Konoha and destroy the Reanimated Scroll by any means. And let Kurama deal with Danzo and kill him in the most painful way possible.

Second, talk to Itachi once he decided to meet me, and tell him about everything including my plan.

Third, seal Zetsu, and destroy Rinnegan, kill Nagato.and Obito if I have to.

Fourth, we'll tell Sasuke the truth about the Massacre. As much as I hated him, I also I understood the misery he was under. It's up to him if he would change his goal, whatever that is. And let Sasuke decides if he wants to burn Konoha after, but they can deal with him, he's not powerful yet.

Now, it's time go back to Konoha before they discover that I'm not there. I doubt that someone will search for me but then I remember that all bijuus 'suddenly' left all their Jinchurikis. Imagine the absolute horror, the other villages will go insane. Hence, I need to return Konoha first before the news will get to them. I don't doubt that they will be aware immediately since the warhawk still exist, but not for long..

A/N: I apologize it's too short, I forgot my lappy, I'm not fond on typing using my phone hence the short update. I'll give a longer one next time. Stay safe!