The Presto Mask

Gamindustri, Planeptune

We then cut to the next scene showing Neptune, Kirby, IF, Compa, Marx, and Ribbon who are still walking through Planeptune. As they were walking, Compa said.

(BGM: One Scene - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Compa: It's been a while since the three of us have gone out together.

IF: Yeah, between the festival and dealing with AffimaX, we've been working 24/7.

Compa: I heard they popped up in Lastation recently.

Marx: Wait... seriously?

Compa: Mmhm... It did happen all of a sudden.

IF: Right. If I recall, what got stolen over there was some company's documents and research about some of their patents.

Neptune: Didn't Arbore steal a game console before that, too?

IF: Yep. For some reason, AffimaX keeps stealing Planeptunian game consoles. I don't really know what's up with that. 

IF: But people are starting to joke that game consoles are most valuable thing Planeptune has to offer.

IF: Seriously, I have no idea what they're planning with that. It's such a weird move.

Neptune: Ooooh! A used-games shop in a like this? "Chuko's Super Rare Second-Hand Shop". Sounds like there might be bargains! Let's take a peek!

IF: Oh, that shop. It opened pretty recently. They sell mostly a bunch of retro consoles and games.

Marx: Interesting.

Neptune: Be still, my beating heart! I have a feeling that a retro treasure exists within these walls!

Next, they start walking towards the game store so they could check it out. Then, they were now inside of the game store as we see is... a white Mouse?

???: *sigh* I can't believe this happened

Neptune: Miss Salesclerk mouse...? Is something wrong?

???: Oh, customers. Hello. Welcome to my shop.

???: Actually, I'm sorry. I'm all closed up today.

IF: Closed? Did something happen?

???: Yes, something awful. You see, all of my game merchandise was stolen.

Neptune: C-Could the culprit possibly be... the secret organization?

IF: Highly probable. ...So, did you report this to the police?

???: I just finished doing that.

IF: Okay, that's good. Then, could you let us in on all the details?