Moisturizing lotion and lavender 

"So tell me your story" she says, I give her a nasty look. "Well if you want me to start when the world went to shit, then, I was 7 and I don't really know how old I am now, probably around 12 or 13 or 14 something like that, but anyway, when I woke up in a hospital, I killed my dad, then my mom and then I met Rick and we found Lori and Carl and went on and we're here now" I say, "give me details" she says, "geez you want me whole life story, I can't remember that long ago, can I leave yet" I say rolling my eyes.

"Go get someone else and listen to what the men out there say" she says, "ok I guess" I say rudely and walk out, I was furious, I didn't know why, I just was. I walk outside and Rick walks inside the building, "so what now" I say crossing my arms turning at the men.

"Yeah just wait for everyone to be done" one if the guys say, "this is stupid" I say under my breath. I was just moody I guess. We all finish talking to Deanna. "Ok since we're all done I want all of your weapons inside of this bin, don't worry you can get them when you need to but for now just keep them here" she says, we put our weapons in the bin and Deanna walks down the stairs.

"Right this way" she says walking towards the houses, "just pick any of them here and there yours" she says walking away, "dibs on that one" carol says pointing to one of the houses, me, rick, and Carl walk to the house beside carols, everyone gets situated but I stay outside on the porch, "come in in here it's nice as hell in here" Carl says opening the door.

"I don't know about this place, it's a love/hate thing you know" I say turning around, "I trust it, at least for the night we can sleep, but there's a working bathroom in her with a shower and we all need one, I just got out and so did dad so hop in so we don't look more psycho than we already do" he says walking outside.

"You still smell like shit" I say looking at the other houses, "these people are too happy" I say, "we're gonna let our guard down and there gonna get us" I say. "Get in the shower so you can smell like moisturizing lotion and lavender" he says walking inside. I walk inside and he shows me the bathroom.

He starts to walk out, "wait" I say, he turns around and leans in the door way, "when are we gonna tell them, it feels wrong keeping it a secret" I say, "I don't know but we just got here, maybe soon, we need to at least wait until dad can sit down and breathe for a minute before we dump stuff on him again, he but to e neck out of someone for god sake" he says.

"They won't be surprised probably" I say as he turns around to leave.

I undress and turn to the mirror, I haven't seen my own body since I was 6 or 7 years old, I slide my hand down the side of me, I haven't had skin to skin contact on my torso since I was little, I turn it the water and step in, the water feels so warm, I take my time to shower, I step out of the sower and dry off, I wrap my towel around me, I open a drawer and picked up the scissors.

I take the scissors and begin cutting my hair, just pieces by pieces, it starts to look like layers, I just roll with it. I walk out of the bathroom and put on clean clothes. I walk down the stairs and walk outside, Carl was sitting outside holding Judith on the porch steps. I set beside him and start to play with her feet, "she need a bath, she's filthy" he says, "I'll take her of you want me to" I say, "I don't see why I can't go with you, I think I will" he says.

"That's fine" I say standing up and walking inside, we walk up the stairs and into the bathroom. I run the water and Carl lays her down, he begins washing her gently, he pulls her out and wraps her in a towel, he begins hoping up and down staying on his feet, i turn to the mirror at my new haircut, "I knew there was something new" he says standing behind me, "I don't know how I feel about it" I say.

"It looks amazing" he says. I turn around smiling, "ok lover boy" I say walking to the door, "hey, what do you expect" he says following, I laugh under my breath and shake my head, "hey we have to get medicine for Maggie at some place, come on lovebirds" Glenn says, he and Carl look at each other, Carl hands me Judith, "I have to grab my shoe" he says, "your only wearing one" I ask, "yeah" he says walking away, "alright I guess" I say slowly in confusion.

We get in a van, "why are we getting Maggie medicine" I ask, "you'll see" Rick says, Carl gets in the van and I hand him Judith, I get in the van and sit next to Carl. We stop at a gate and get out. We walk in the gate and are greeted by an older man. He brings us inside a huge building.