Ch.1- What happend:

Tw: mentions of rape -grooming - bullying- self harm/ suicide 

Zai or Zaiphobe, a well-known gachatuber with 126K subs posted a video about this: 

A writer on wattpad, milandogrando posted a story on wattpad about Zai.The story was either taken down by wattpad or deleted but I believe taken down.The story was about zai engaging with sexual activity with "Leo". Zai says the storys were "about me(zai) being groomed/raped" so i assume its zai being raped.Zai is a minor which makes this illegal in many places.Zai also already  is dating somebody so  they mightve made zais partner (cathearts) uncomfortable as well so that makes it even more wrong. Another reason in that they sexualize rape and other forms of sexual assault/harassment.And another reason is zai didnt say this was ok.Even if zai did its most likely illegal where the writer lives.Sexual assult is traumatising and hard to forget about. I am a victim of sexual assult and i can say,once again.This is wrong and sexual assault leads to suicide many times so please,dont do this. Also,please do not bully/harass milandogrando. What they did is very wrong but harassing people is wrong too. If you want to tell them what they did is wrong explain it to them without calling them every name in the book.Two wrongs doesnt make a right.Milandogrando haven't apologised and part of it is probably Zais fans cyber bullying Milandogrando. Do you actually think Zai wants you harassing somebody that didnt even hurt YOU? If zai wants you to tell them then he wouldnt want you doing it like this. And zai can talk for themselves aswell. Bullying them is still rude and can aswell lead to suicide/self harm.And if they do kill themselves which probably wont happen unless zais fans get even worse guess what? Thats still could be classified as accidental murder so unless you like juvinille detention id stop,and if you have more common sense then a braindead snail that eats shit.zai used to be known as ash devil.While zai was ash devil he was bullied and was told to kys.Zai was hacked so thats how zai has relatively a new acc.this is incredibly wrong of milandogrando and the fans threatining milandogrando through wattpad.

Note: i do NOT support milandograndos actions.I am not defending milandogrando.Zai is in the right and zai is who im defending.I do not either support the fans bullying milandogrando.If you werent bullying milandogrando thank you for not being a jerk.I have been bullied,groomed,and sexually harassed aswell so dont act as if i dont know the pain.These are sensitive topics to me aswell but im still writing this.

#SSOM #SSAM #justiceforzai