Chapter 46

Xu Baoru and Shen Du had breakfast in the school canteen, and they went around the school again.

After leaving the canteen, Xu Baoru deliberately left Shen Du a little far away.

Shen Du looked at her and raised his eyebrows slightly, "What are you doing?"

Xu Baoru put his hands behind him and said with a smile, "In school, men and women are not close to them. Pay attention to the influence and don't ruin your younger brothers and sisters."

Shen Du laughed and said, "When I was studying in the past, why didn't I see you pay attention to the impact? When you were a sophomore in high school, didn't you follow me every day?"

Xu Baoru remembered that time and said, "Isn't it? I follow you every day, come to you every day, and I haven't seen you attracted to me."

Shen Du glanced at her and said, "How do you know I'm not interested in you?"

Xu Baoru smiled and couldn't help walking back to Shen Du and said, "I didn't even see. Who told you to hide so deeply at that time?"

Shen Du said to her, "Because you are a fool."

Xu Baoru smiled and said, "You are stupid. You always say I'm stupid."

Shen Du smiled and raised his hand to rub her head. "Fool."

Xu Baoru smiled and couldn't help holding Shen Du's finger and said, "Let's go. It's not easy to fall in love at school."

Shen Du hummed, and the two left school hand in hand.

It's only after eight o'clock in the morning when I came out of school.

All the snack stalls outside the school have been out. If Xu Baoru hadn't just been full in the canteen, she would really want to buy one of all kinds of snacks.

But now that she is full, she can only put up with it first. She looked up and Shen Du and said, "Let's buy some snacks when we go back later. I want to take them back to school to eat."

Shen Du hummed, "Buy whatever you want."

Xu Baoru was very happy. He took Shendu to Binjiang Road opposite the school and said, "Let's go cycling. I remember there is a place to rent a car across Binjiang Road."

In the past, when I was studying, sometimes I didn't take a nap at noon. Xu Baoru, Zhang Ying, Yang Xu and He Mingyue went out to Binjiang Road to ride.

She was still chasing Shen Du at that time. One day, she and Yang Xu were going to Binjiang Road for a bike ride. She happened to meet Shen Du and Qin Feng and others who went back to school from outside after lunch.

As soon as Xu Baoru saw Shen Du, she smiled and asked him, "Shen Du, are you going to ride a bike?"

She just met Shen Du at that time. Shen Du didn't even look at her and left directly.

She now remembered this matter and said to Shen Du, "Do you still remember that when we were sophomores in high school, Yang Xu and I went out to ride bicycles and happened to meet you back to school. I greeted you and asked you if you wanted to ride a bike. You were so indifferent at that time. You didn't even look at me, and you left directly."

Shen Du didn't admit it now and said, "I don't remember."

"Don't come. You must remember."

Shen Du refused to admit it anyway, and he didn't admit anything about slapping in the face.

They rented a car with people in the back.

Shen Du got on the bike. Xu Baoru sat sideways behind him and put her hands around Shen Du's waist.