FAIRY TALE WORLD

Hook managed to make his way down the beanstalk. When he jumped down, he found Cora waiting for him.

"My dear Captain," Cora greeted. "It seems you've been on quite an adventure. The compass, please."

"Yes, that," Hook said. "Well... Matters grew complicated. It's eluded me for the moment. The details of the affair are a bit of a bore."

"Really? Stealing my protection spell and climbing the beanstalk without me might seem like a bore to you. But to me, it's a betrayal."

"I was going to bring it to you. Our agreement remains. We are going to Storybrooke, together. I'll get it back."

"I don't have time for your games. I've crossed through too many worlds to be brought short at the brink of success. Who was it who bested you?"

"The Sparrow girl - Jacqueline. Rest assured, it won't happen again."

"No, it won't. You chose her, and the consequences of that decision."

"Oh. Are you going to kill me, now? Go ahead. Try."

"So brave. No, I'm not going to kill you. I have something far more satisfying in mind. I'm going to leave you here with your thirst for revenge unquenched, while I complete our journey without you."

"There's no need to be rash. We can... Discuss this."

"Your pretty face buys you a lot, but not my time. It's too valuable."

"I can do this. I can get it back. You need me."

"No, I don't. You've had your chance. Now, it's my turn to do this. The right way."

Hook lunged towards Cora, but she disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Damn you Sparrow," Hook muttered.

---

Cora reappeared in a hut with several drawers filled with hearts. She took one out of its box and blew on it, causing the rest of the hearts to begin glowing. The drawers slid out, and the hearts were still beating. Still holding the heart, Cora stepped outside where corpses were strewn across the field.

"Rise," Cora instructed.

The corpses began to move, then stood to their feet. They started marching into the woods.

---

Emma, Mary Margaret, Aurora, Jackie and Mulan were still in the woods.

Emma helped up a picture of Henry in front of Aurora's face and asked, "The boy you saw in your dream - is that him?"

"Yes," Aurora replied. "That's Henry."

"That's impossible. It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?"

"I have no idea."

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," Mary Margaret said.

"What?" Emma questioned.

"That room... I've been there."

Aurora frowned. "When I told you about it, you didn't say anything."

"You were terrified. I didn't want to make things worse by telling you I thought it might be real."

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan asked.

"The sleeping curse. It has to be. I went through it, Aurora went through it..."

"Henry has been through it because I wouldn't believe him," Emma finished.