10| Shinichiro

●●~○~●●

●●~○~●●

-2003-

Now that you think about it.. SHINICHIRO'S DEATH IS GETTING NEAR!

The thought of Shinichiro's death has got you all riled up since yesterday. You almost forgot about it.

2 years have passed since the meeting with Toman and the sudden cutting off ties with Izana and Kakucho.

You feel burdened thinking what you have done wrong at this point. I mean you treated them well and was in good terms until then. The first meeting was different though..

"But Izana doesn't look like he destested me anytime I come visit! Kakucho also looked forced in breaking ties with me!", you screamed your frustrations out in your pillow.

"Jiro-chan's birthday is coming soon and Shinichiro's.. doom is coming", you frown groaning at how annoying things will get.

"Urggh! I'll be considered suspicious at this point if I just barge in and say someone is gonna whack you with a pipe and kill you. I'll considered to be also a suspect at this point", you grumble rolling on your bed staring at the ceiling with a pout.

"Baji and Kazutora will probably strike at midnight and that's way past my bedtime! I'll need a distraction for Aunt.........-GOT IT!", you snapped your fingers sitting up in bed.

Snickering to yourself you think of a plan to prevent the worst possible outcomes.

You're currently walking with the Sano's to the ice cream shop.

Shinichiro leaves with Emma to the lines to get ice cream leaving you with the soon-to-be birthday boy waiting in a table alone.

You took this chance to ask.

"Psst! Jiro!", you poke his arm since you're seating beside him making him look at you with confusion etched on his face. "Yeah?"