Heat

For y'all that have a heat kink, btw content warning, Beidou has a dick in this, if that's not your thing tell me and I can make one without - katra/sol

kinks present: heat, omegaverse, knotting

It was early in the morning when Beidou woke up, and realised it was incredibly warm in her and Ningguang's room. Her first instinct was to get up to turn off the heater, but then she saw that the heater was off. She tried to snuggle back under the covers again and there was that overwhelming heat again.

She gently lifted the duvet cover to look, and there she was. Her perfect girlfriend, face gleaming with sweat, shifting uncomfortably amongst the covers and panting and mewling helplessly. The sight left the pirate flushed and flustered, and her dick hard. Her girlfriend was in heat, and it took every ounce in her being to not ravish her right then and there.

Beidou gently shook Ningguang awake, as she felt her bulge strain against her pants. Ningguang slowly opened her eyes, she blushed deeply, teary-eyed, before she began to speak.

"Beidou, p-please... it hurts so much..."

"What's hurting? Are you okay?" Beidou asked, concerned. Ningguang had never been in heat before, she always took her heat suppressants. Of course Beidou was flustered, and really really excited, but she wanted to make sure her girlfriend was alright. She tried not to let her dick, or Ningguang's pheromones distract her.

Ningguang began to prop herself up against the pillows. "I-it hurts when you're n-not inside me, please ruin me baobei..." The Tianquan tried to blink away her tears as she squirmed against the covers again.

The brunette's tone changed as her eyes clouded with lust. "Oh, I see, it's that kind of hurt, isn't it, Ning?"

Ningguang choked back a sob. "B-bei, please! I-" The blonde didn't get to finish as Beidou crashed her lips into hers, while the pirate's hands snaked around her waist and roamed everywhere else, stroking and groping.

Ningguang took the chance to place herself onto one of Beidou's thighs. She was absolutely soaked.

"Ning, you are so wet..." Beidou said as she undressed her, unwrapping her like a gift.

The blonde let out little pants and whimpers as Beidou began to kiss her neck, then her shoulders, then her tits.

"Hngh- agh! Wait Bei those are sensiti- aaah~" Ningguang let out heavenly sounds that shot sparks all the way through Beidou and straight down to her pussy. "P-please just f-fuck me Beidou."

"You want me to what? Fuck you? Say it again."

"W-what? What do you want me t-to say?"

"Fuck."

"Baobei, you want me to cuss?"

"Well yeah, it's really hot."

"Bei bei, f-fuck me please." In this moment Beidou didn't think her dick could get any harder, but it did.

And so the brunette laid Ningguang on the pillows and watched as she squirmed and writhed on the duvet. Beidou pinned her hands to the bedframe, and kissed her where she needed it most.

The blonde felt like she could cum, but that wouldn't be too much fun would it? She whined and sobbed as Beidou started to work her up towards the release she so desperately needed. With Beidou worshipping her body like this, she was absolutely drenched. Beidou pressed her tongue flat against Ningguang's cunt and her back arched. She continued to draw lazy patterns with her tongue on her clit, when Ningguang let out a little whine of protest.

"It s-still feels empty, and it h-hurts, Beidou..."

Beidou took off her boxers and her dick was finally let free. She spat on her dick to lube it up, and the Tianquan thought that was the hottest shit she's ever saw. The pirate gently lifted her up to turn her over, and slid her length into Ningguang.

Ningguang's mouth was open and she was basically drooling at the satisfaction of finally feeling Beidou inside her. Once Beidou was fully hilted, she gave her some time to adjust herself, and started thrusting. This took Ningguang slightly by surprise as she let out a groan and Beidou felt like she would lose her absolute shit at how cute her girlfriend looked right now. She grabbed her hips a little harder, and the lewd slapping on both of their skin fueled Beidou to tease.

"Listen to this, Ning. Do you hear how good your hole is taking me right now?"

"B-bei, stop! You're e-embarrassing me..."

"You're in heat and I'm seven inches inside you. How the fuck are you shy?"

The Tianquan could only moan at the statement, and when Beidou hit a particular spot, Ningguang had to bite back a squeal that threatened to escape from her lips. With Ningguang's warm walls clenching against the pirate's dick, Beidou let out a low guttural moan that sent pleasure straight down the Tianquan's spine. Beidou could feel the pressure in her dick building up, she was close.

Ningguang could tell she was close. Though she was sobbing of pleasure all throughout, she felt the knot in her stomach growing tighter and tighter, Beidou's thrusts getting sloppier and messier. She felt everything, Beidou kissing her back, her hands on her tits, and her dick. "Knot me, Beidou." She managed to say without stuttering. The brunette let out a groan and grabbed onto Ningguang as spurt upon spurt of cum began spouting out. The feeling and idea of Beidou's cum filling her up was too much as the blonde came too.

Then Ningguang felt it, Beidou's cock swelling inside of her.

"Well, we're stuck in this position now." The blonde said. "Do you wanna lie on top of me?"

"Yes please. That was so good. Do you feel better now?" The brunette slumped against the blonde's back.

"Yeah, thanks to you, captain." Ningguang was still shaking a little, and Beidou found this incredibly amusing.

"You're shaking, dumbass. Also, did you not take your heat suppressants?"

"First of all, shut your mouth. Second of all, yeah, my cycle arrived early. Do you want me to take them? Or do you want to claim me and salvage me like I'm your last meal~?"

It was Beidou's turn to stutter. "Uh-um, the latter, please."

"Alright then, baobei."

And so they both went back to sleep.

hopefully y'all enjoyed this! I know I did ;) -katra/sol