Lily of the Valley

A/N: Nct127 Kim Doyoung: Faded is completed while The Abyss still ongoing. Check my profile to read them :)

This book is a compilation of my Oneshot stories for Doyoung. Hope everyone will like the stories I'll put here!

Enjoy Reading!!!

Summary: When Kim Doyoung was poison by someone and vomit blood while recording the unit song

⚛⚛⚛

Lily of the Valley

Doyoung's schedule for today is full pack even if it's the weekend. He carefully scrolls his phone wishing miracles to happen to lessen his task but Doyoung only is disappointed when he realizes that the members have a plan to go out later tonight. He has a recording at the studio as his last schedule for this day. He couldn't cancel it for personal reasons. 

"Doyoung, we're going to eat sashimi later. Are you gonna make it?" Taeyong asks, glancing at the younger. 

"Not tonight hyung. I'm packed." Doyoung scoffs looking pitiful because he couldn't be with the members. 

"Do you want me to accompany you? I could drive you but if it's late we could have a take-out instead." Taeyong suggested it after seeing the depressed look of his friend. 

"What are you saying hyung? I'm fine, besides the members are anticipating for you. Don't spoil the night." Doyoung patted the older male giving him the famous gummy smile to assure his friend which made Taeyong let it go. 

--

"Hyung? photoshoot?" Doyoung looks at his manager and glances at him with confusion. They were walking in a hallway of the company's building annex. Doyoung didn't have any schedule for photoshoots today. 

"Yes. The new photographer likes to work today but the members aren't present so they decided to proceed to only you." Doyoung halts, brows furrowed. The idea is ridiculous in his ears but he didn't let his thoughts be heard. He just stood there staring at his manager that's waiting for him to move. 

"I'm not in trouble right hyung?" Doyoung asks to make sure that these weird things happen all the time and it is just his luck to experience it today. 

"No?" The answer was skeptical but Doyoung still complied. He started to walk with an irk feeling building inside of him. It will be fine... He cheers himself up.

--

The room is gloomy because of the warm light used in the photoshoot. Normally, many people are present to assist the artist but this time, Doyoung only sees small numbers of staff and a photographer. He greeted them politely, bowing his head but none of them seemed to hear him. He awkwardly glances at his manager but only to receive a nod.