𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.

A/N , PLEASE READ !¡ IMPORTANT : I'm really trying to work on this book because I haven't updated it in a while, so if you don't see other books getting updated even this one still just know I'm working on this one and most likely 'I'm A Fool For Her' and 'Let Me Know' which don't get on me for not updating that book but still😭...

"Nothing I do is ever good
Nothing I ever do is good enough
Nothing I do is ever good

Leave me alone
Leave me alone

Leave me alone
Leave me alone

I can't help but repeat myself
I know it's not your fault
Still lately, I begin to shake
For no reason at all"

I Can't Handle Change - Roar.

NARRATOR's POV.
𝟸:𝟷𝟻 ᴘᴍ, ᴡᴇɴsᴅᴀʏ.

Onika sat on the cold bathroom floor, her knees to her chest as she cried her heart out.

Usually she wouldn't cry over things like this, but her father was coming back home from a five month long trip in Las Vegas.

He was awfully hard on her about her grades, and she was sure since he wasn't aware of everything that had happened while he was gone. So she was sure it wouldn't get any better.

All that went through her head was 'I'm not good enough.' 'Nothing I do is good enough.' 'I didn't understand it, why didn't I understand it?' 'Why wasn't I good enough?'.

****

"Beyoncé! Wait, Just give me a chance to explain!" Shawn yelled as he chased after Beyoncé, she rolled her eyes turning the corner sharply.

Beyoncé ran into the bathroom, her back against the wall as she breathed heavily.

She was hoping he wouldn't find her, and luckily Shawn wasn't much of a runner. Beyoncé heard loud cries and she looked over to the opposite side of the bathroom.

Seeing a distraught Onika, she slowly walked over to Onika, bending down as she thought of what to say. "Uh...Hey, you okay?" She asked nervously, she didn't think she would run into Onika. Let alone talking to the girl.

"Oh...hi, I'm fine." Onika said sniffling. "It doesn't seem like it, what's wrong?" Beyoncé replied, her voice full of concern.

She wanted nothing more but to know what was wrong. Onika tried so hard to tell her, but she could barely even get her words out.

She was seeking help in almost anyone, anyone that could take this feeling disappear.

She slightly begin to shake, hot tears rolling down her face as the lump in her throat got more and more unbearable.

Beyoncé frowned seeing how hard Onika was trying to communicate but she just simply couldn't, Beyoncé brought the poor girl into a hug as she rubbed her back until her cries turned into sniffles.

Beyoncé let her go, rubbing her shoulders as she looked into the girls puffy red eyes.

It felt like it was just them, Onika felt a swarm of butterflies in her stomach, Beyoncé felt her body temperature rise.