whoever u want // soap

- leave suggestions in these comments! -

i grab my towel and head to the bathroom. as i'm walking in the day he stops me and asks "talking a shower? care to invite me?" with a smirk on his face. i blush and say "only if we don't have to clean it up this time". he pulls me in the bathroom and locks the door. i look into his hazel eyes and know immediately what is going to happen. he turns on the shower and starts taking of his shirt. i say "are you gonna take of mine or what?" he looks up at me with his mouth open as if he is about to bite his lip. he takes off my shirt and turns me around lifting me on the counter.

he touches my neck with his soft lips, he doesn't know what he's doing to me. his lips make me whisper out a moan that felt to good to be true. we both take of the remaining of our clothes. he grabs me and takes me to the shower, his hands touching my clit. he lets me go but i say "if you hold me i'll hold something else" as i look down at his long dick. he touches my thighs and say "do it." so i do it. it immediately gets hard so i start sucking. he says "fuck. y/n don't stop". i keep sucking when i feel a warm liquid go down my throat. i swallow immediately, "shit you made me cum, you're amazing baby" .

he turns us around and pushing me onto the shower seat. he spreads my legs open and starts kissing my thighs. i let out a moan and say "god". he starts moving his lips up my thighs and onto my clit. he then takes his ring finger and middle finger and opens my vagina. he fingers me until he hits my g-spot. i instantly say "baby, you're gonna make me
cum".

he then goes faster until i let it go. i feel the warm sensation go up my spine when he says "you like that?".

NOT FINISHED YET