Chapter 17

Louis POV

My eyes widen as i choke on the smell of eggs and i scrambled off of my seat to the bathroom and puke on the toilet and i hear harrys footstep and belles voice.

"Dad! What happened!?"Belle screeched and i shrug a i flush my puke and grab my toothbrush to brush my teeth harry stroking my back.

"Why did you puke boo?"Harry ask and i shrug taking the brush off of my teeth for a minute.

"I don know Harry"And to say thst i wac scared.I am.Because i have been puking since the night we had sex and im scared that im pregnant again.

"Oh.Alright love"Harry replied still unsure.

"Go continue eating i'll be back.Oh ! And please dont let me see or smell eggs again!"I called as the both of them walk back to the table.

I sigh as i spit the water off my mouth my brain processing the whole thing before i gasp remembering the night.

"Fuck ! Lou im gonna cum!"Harry groan his thrust becoming slopy an i whine already having my second orgasm.

"On 3 babe"i moan out through my pants.

"1.."

"..uhh 2"

"3!"We both said at the same time and i come all over my stomach and harry come inside me.

Oh fuck.Jesus.Im Pregnant.I know i am.

"Lou! Whats taking you so long?"Harry questioned from the dining room and i sigh rubbinv my face.

"Coming babe!"

-

"What seems to be the problem Louis?"Doctor Jasper said and i look down.

"I think im pregnant again Jas"I croake out and he smiled.

"Lets see if your assumptions are true Louis.You know the drill pee on this cup and after i'll take your blood.

"I've got the results Louis"Doctor Jasper came back with a piece of paper in his hand.

"What does it say?"I ask scared.

"You are infact Pregnant again Mr.Tomlinson"He said grinning.Oh.oh.

"Come on! We'll do an ultrasound!"He said and i nodded laying down on the bed and lifting my shirt up and hissed at the cold gel.

"You se-Oh my god! There are two dots! Your having twins! Louis !"I smiled tears coming from my eyes.Oh i cant wait to tell harry tonight.

-

"Harry.Isabelle.I need to tell you something"I said seriously through dinner and they both stop eating lopking at me with curuis eyes.

"Yes?"Harry said.

"Uhh.Would you like another addition to our family?"I ask smilling nervously.

"Like a...dog or cat Daddy?"Belle ask and i shook my head.

"L-like a kid Lou?"Harry finally said and i look at him nodding.

"Yes Haz.Like a baby"I said and he grins widely.

"Were gonna have another kid?"He ask jumping off of his sit and hugging me.

"Yes.But Twins Harry.Twins.Your gonna have a new siblings Belle! Comeere and hug daddy and papa yeah?"I requested and Isabelle is to happy to oblige.

Oh jesus.Thank you.