chapter 13// thomas

word count: 242

y/n's pov

I was awoken by sudden gasping from the hammock next to me.

"Thomas?" I muttered looking up to my boyfriend, he seemed to be having a panic attack almost.

"Are you alright?" I asked with concern as i propped up on my elbows

"Y-yeah." He muttered trying to control his breaths.

"Just a nightmare." He said while panting.
"You wanna talk about it?" I asked while inviting him in my hammock.

He nodded his head and continued to approach my hammock.

I slumped to the other side of the hammock, pulling him in as he slowly bent over.

I pulled him into my chest, his face nuzzled into my neck as i ran my fingers through his short hair.

"There were these scientists and stuff, they were putting everyone here in these tubes with water. A-and, they were sending them into the glade."

"What?" I asked curiously, stopping myself from playing with his hair and looking down to him.

"We put them here y/n."

"Why would they send us here then, if we did all this." I replied making him sigh.

"I don't know." He said in response before giving me a quick peck on the cheek, continuing to fall back asleep.

I kissed him on the head before resting my cheek on his head, still engulfing him in a tight hug around his neck as his arms were fastened around my waist.