6

Hey guys! I know it's been a while but I'm back! I've had some writers block...... and I still could use some help! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this part and if you think I should change the title of this part comment what you think it should be!

Clark's POV:
I can not believe I just agreed to be her assistant. I know I need my phone back but this is ridiculous.
I lean forward in my chair and glare as hard as I can at her smirk. She mimics my actions and leans forward as well.

"Well. I will need to contact you some how so I had all of your notes, emails, and texts backed up onto my phone, laptop, desktop and a few flash drives here and there. This way I can give you your phone back and contact you when I need to. My number should already be programmed into your contacts." She states with a smile. My eyes narrow even further if possible. "Would you like to go over the rules here or at my house while we retrieve your phone?"

"Your house." I huff. She claps her hands together and leans back. Gathering her purse and jacket, she gets up and pushes in her chair.
"Get up. Lets go. You will follow me to my house. Ok?" She says as she walks towards the entrance of the café.
"Sure. Whatever." I grumble just loud enough for her to hear.
I stand up and push my chair in as well. I follow her out the door and see her climb into her silver Ford Flex. I hurry and jump onto my baby to follow her to her house.
-----
About 20 minutes later we arrived at a beautiful, mid-sized, two story house. Nicky pulled into a three car garage while I parked my bike in the driveway.
I followed her into the garage and through a door on the left. This door led into an area I assumed to be the laundry room.
When we got to a door at the end of this small nook, she stopped abruptly and turned on her heals.
"If anyone hears you, sees you or finds you in my room while I haven't previously notified them, you will be in deep shiz. Got it?" She said in a whisper yell. My eyes widen in surprise and I nod my head quickly.
She opens the door without a sound and sprints across the hall onto a stair way. When she's crouching behind the banister she motions for me to do the same. I mentally sigh but do as she asks. Making my way across the hall was easy but the faint patter of feet could be heard from the room next to the main entrance. She motioned me up the flight of stairs and I nod back my reply as I begin to climb. I can feel and heat her right behind me. Once we have reached the top, I see her make a dash for her room and I mentally laugh at how ridiculous she looks. She turns into her room and when I am standing beside her she shuts and locks the door. I smirk and lean against it, sizing her up. 'Would she actually make me her bitch? Fuck my life.' I think as she returns my glare.
"What do you want from me?" I ask.
"I believe I've expressed my need for a personal assistant, now have a seat." She relays in a bored tone. What I wasn't expecting was her to point to an area of her rug on the floor. I scoff.
"You want me to sit on the floor?" I chuckle.
She points again and snaps like you would at a dog.
"Sit." She snaps back as she turns and walks to a picture frame containing what appears to be her brother and herself playing the the snow. She moves the picture and a small wall-in laid safe was hiding. She unlocks it and I continue to stand against the door, my arms crossed over my chest in a defiant X.
She turns around and her face is set in a bone chilling, icy glare.
"I told you to sit. You want your life back? Then listen to me." And she points to be floor and snaps.
I challenge her command and remain standing.
"No."
She sighs and unlocks the phone with ease. I lunge for it but stop in mid air when she begins to read from the file of my life.
" 'December 12th, 2014. Sometimes I wonder if I did something to make him loath me as he does. I stepped out of my room for the second time today and was met with a drunk driven punch. What did I do? I feel so weak... So damn weak..' " Her voice trials off.
And I sit where she now points.