Prologue

Kaiser took his white coat while looking at his laptop showing the results of his patients CT's scan. His third surgery for the day will be hard.

He tilted his head to left side and then, let out a deep sigh. He checked the time on his wrist watch and quickly made his way out.

He flashed a wide smile to each employee who greeted him and when he passed all of those employee his expression became blank again.

Nakakapagod ang ngumiti maghapon pero nasanay na sya. He must used to it, Yeah, he must. He is about to make his way to the Operating room but a beautiful woman he admire walked towards him having his innocent and pure smile.

"Doc. Kai, may surgery ka?" Nakangiting tanong nitong nagpangiti rin sa kanya.

Kapag nakikita nya ito ay nawawala ang lahat ng gumugulo sa isip mya.

Tumango sya bilang tugon.

"Oookay... Goodluck nalang. Sige, una na ako" nakangiti pa ring paalam nito.

"Ingat" paalala nyang tinanguan nito at magiliw na umalis.

Nagpakawala muli sya ng malalim na buntong hininga. "You're for me, Aenah" he mumbled.

Mabibigat ang hakbang na tinahak nya ang daan patungong OR at ang unang bumungad sa kanya ay ang surgery nurse na nakatayo at nag-aayos ng mga gagamiting surgical tools.

"But this woman is what I need. I need her to finish my mission. I will get this woman for my bad intensions"

He said to his mind before stepping inside na room.

It was fixed. He prepared everything and knows what to do, from the very beginning 'till to it's end but what if..., everything turns upside down and he will never manage to control the rotation of his life? What if, his heart moves on its own way to something he doesn't expect to happen?.

Will he still go through to his bad intensions, even in the end his heart will be the one getting hurt?. What will he going to sacrifice and set a side?,  his mission or his dying heart because of its bad intensions?.