bad texter

ay yo, pretty glad how this turned out! been wanted to work on more marvel covers since practically all i do now is marauders

i absolutely cannot wait for spiderman no way home! SINISTER SIX IS COMING ALONG! and so pumped for all of the villains coming back on the screen and i really do hope tobey magurie and andrew garfield are going to be back as well. i would love to see them interact with each other. 

also, i wasnt expecting for it to be out next month! this year really flown by and with dr strange being postponed, i expected this movie to be as well. and if i remember correctly, dr strange was supposed to come out first and the spiderman. so they had to go back and change the script heavily. a lot of people have switched around so i'm really curious and excited for this to come out! 

in other news! i set up a ko-fi! my user name is humaneity and i'm planning to upload icon packs, templates, and packs of my favorite resources. i have one thing uploaded already. it's an icon pack of my favorites that i've made, which is free! i feel like uploading packs that i've specifically made will help out the plagiarism and stealing since all i ask is for credit. so feel free to check it out! :)

https://ko-fi.com/humaneity