Pre-party over. Now, for the real deal! Part 2.

It was like he was moving towards me in slow motion, the closer he'd gotten with each step the more clear it became. He was shaking with pure rage.

I quickly shook my head "Will, stay away from me." I demanded with the most stern tone I could manage through the faint fear I began to feel which quickly felt rise with each passing second.

Vinny's hand grasped tightly at my arm and with a rough tug he shoved me out of the way and released my arm with a quickness. Without much thought I ran with all my might. Each time my feet managed to hit the ground below I felt as if I were nearly leaping from its surface in attempt to run faster.

I needed to get away from him, he was too angry and pig headed to even tell him I found my mate. I'm too scared to figure out if that's a solid enough reason for him to leave me alone or not and I didn't want to find out right now. Taking a sharp turn my feet slid across the slick marble flooring causing me to lose my balance and slam down on my back against the floor.

A loud yelp left my lips, tilting my head back I could see his black shoes slamming against the ground with such a quake it made my eyes fill with tears out of fear.

My aching body didn't want to move, but my mind kept racing. Pleading myself to get up, to run.

'Go, get out of here! Run!' Jacoby's familiar tone rang through my head which caught me more off guard 'Don't worry. Everything will be okay.. Just go.' His painful last words rang like dangerous bells in my mind. Causing every muscle in my body to clench just enough for me to lunge forwards. Desperately I pawed at the railing of the stairs just beside me and wrenched myself back to my feet.

"Will, stop! This isn't right." I could hear Vinny's voice scream in terror from the direction Will was coming from.

I knew there was no way Archer didn't feel this immense fear, this ache in my stomach told me he knew, that he was coming and he was anything but delighted. So I decided to do the most rational thing, stand my ground right where I stood. I looked pathetic I'm sure, so weak from a small fall that I was leaning against the railing to keep my footing.

I looked over to see Will mere feet away from me, staring me down like I had just became one of the most vile things he'd ever laid his eyes on.

"You let someone mark you?" His possessiveness shining through "I rejected my mate and kept chasing you for you to choose your mate." His words absolute news to me, making my brows knit in frustration.

"I never asked you to do that, I never wanted you to do that! I don't want you, Will. Even if you were my mate, I would rather die than be tied, bonded and stuck to you." The venom in my words must have stung enough.

"You never asked." He repeated outloud, almost monotone "that's right."

But the more numb he seemed to get, the worst I panicked. His rage, his violence, anger, all of those bad sides I had already seen before. But, I'd never seen Will at the brink of defeat. Not being able to read his actions. All I could do was wearily watch and slowly skid my feet back step by step. Only for him to take the same, slow, shuffled steps forwards.

"You never asked for it, I never said it but you all out rejected me from the start because of my brother." The haunting numbness causing my heart to wave in the worst way, it was like being face to face with a deafeted killer about to strike, about to snap and rip you apart.

"I rejected you because I don't like you, Will. You've never been kind to me." I nearly hissed

"No, I have you just don't remember." He stopped instantly once my back pressed to the door to the game room. "When you were cold and sad, I noticed you. You looked like a shell. For the first time I didn't see you smile, not for months. The way you smiled when you were around Jacoby, the way you would laugh and play around. I fell for that, I fell for that sweet, soft, kind person who always found a way to make any situation fun. I've watched you all my life, ever since we were kids and I remember the first time I looked at your smile and I thought, this omega, this is the one."