Chapter 12

Continued....

"Monu!", Sid whispered with shaken voice.

Sid ran towards Monami and Bala followed him. Sid didn't cared for himself or his condition. She sat down beside Karan and Monami. He looked at her, her clothes looked torn which shaken his soul.

"Monu?", He said and Monami came out from Karan's embrace.

Karan looked at Monami with scary expression. He unwrapped his arms around her and looked at Bala who was looking at Chirag's body; his eyes widened. Karan then looked at Sid and Sid nodded.

She looked at Chirag's dead body and then new tears formed in her eyes. She closed her eyes which made her tears to fall down her cheeks. Sid keenly and observed her, he raised his hand and wiped her tears.

Sid hugged her tightly. She too hugged him. Karan looked at the duo. Karan felt something wet on his cheeks, he raised his hand and touched his cheeks. He looked surprised as they were tears his tears.

"Aaj itne saalon baad inn ankhon se ansu aye hai. Tumhare liye, aur ho bhi kyu na Rani Sahiba. Iss sab ka jimmedar toh main hi hun. Meri vajah se yeh sab hua hai. Mujhe tumhari baat maan leni chahiye thi,", Karan thought.

Karan looked at his hand, it had some light blood traces. It was surely Monami's blood. Her head was hurted. He felt more guilty. He stood up as he couldn't hold anymore. He came near Bala and took him out from the room giving privacy to two friends. One friend needed the other this time.

"Monu, shant maat rehna aaj. Ro le jitna rona hai. Aapne andar kuch bhi maat rakh. Kitne saalon se tune kitna kuch Saha hai aaj ro ke jitni marji rona hai", Sid said.

She cried her heart out in Sid's embrace.

-----------

Faizi, Sanjana, Suman ji, Koel, Chitra, Premji had came out from the hospital with other staff members and patients. Sanjana immediately called ambulance.

Ambulance had came and Police too as local residents had called them when they heard gunshots. Some Policemen approached Sanjana and Faizi.

"Excuse me, yaha kya ho raha hai? Logon ne phone karke shikayat ki hai ki yaha par goliyan chali hai", Inspector said.

"Ha Inspection actually hum special agents hai. Yaha ka Mallik yaha par organ trafficking ka racket chala raha tha toh usne hamare kuch recruits ko andar band karke rakha tha toh hum unhe hi bachane aye the"

"Thik hai vaise sab yaha hai yah kuch log andar bhi hai?", Inspector asked.

"Ha Inspector sahab hamare char sathi andar hai", Sanjana said.

"Thik hai toh aap log yahi rukiye hum unhe dhundkar ate hai", Inspector said.

"Hum bhi chalte hai", Faizi said.

"Nahi Sirji aap nahi jayenge. Ek toh aapke hath par goli lagi hai upar se aap andar jane ke baat kar rahe hai. Aap katay andar nahi jayenge. Hum jaate hai", Sanjana said.

"Thik hai madam, aap Chaliye", Inspector said.
-----------

Bala and Karan were out from the room. Karan leaned against the wall, trying to control his Emotions. He couldn't cry infront of Bala. Wait, he didn't cried after his brother's death, then why he was crying then.

Was she that important in his life? Indeed she is!

Bala was observing him. He felt a change in Karan for the first time. For the first time he was quite, closing his eyes thinking something or trying to calm himself.

"Bala is under my training. Main uske saamne aapne Emotions nahi dekha sakta. But abhi reh bhi nahi sakta inn Emotions ko apne andar rakhkar. Kya ho gaya hai mujhe? Pehle aapne andar itna kuch sama rakhne ki takat thi lekin Rani Sahiba aapke aas paas rehne se main badal raha hun. You changed me a little but for my own good", he thought.

Bala came and stood near him. He put his hand on Karan's shoulder.

"Karan sirji, Monami didi be ek baar humse kaha tha ki aapne andar na agar kuch ho toh saamne vale ko bata dena chahiye. Bhoj halka ho jata hai", he said.

Karan looked at him and turned his face away from Bala. A tear escaped his eye as he closed his eyes.

------------

Sanjana with the Police was searching for the four. They searched the two floor but no luck. They finally decided to search final floor.

They saw Karan and Bala outside a room. Sanjana quickly ran towards the both.

"Karan Sirji, Bala! Monami aur Chirkut kaha hai?", Sanjana asked.

"Andar hai Madam ji", Bala said.

A Policemen pushed the door open and saw Chirag's body. Monami crying in Sid's embrace.

Inspector too entered the room and saw the scene. He checked his pulse, he was dead obviously. He came back towards Karan.

"Isse kisne maara?", Inspector asked.

"Maine!", Karan answered quickly shocking Bala and Sanjana.

-To be continued

Date:- 19th November 2021