Chapter-21

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

"Have you ever been in love?"

Have I ever been in love?

The question caught me off guard and as I was taking few seconds to comprise me in front of the camera.

I answered other questions in a blink. Now it's time to answer some questions of people who wanted to get a glimpse of my private life.

"I'm married.I guess that's answer your question", I smiled at the anchor.

After the success of our festive, I accepted a interview with a broadcasting channel.

"Women are heartbroken by Mr.Ricardo's sudden marriage. Are you both were secretly dating?", She asked all the while beaming making me smile too.

I have to lie. But I don't want to.

"Zane and I were always on each other's throat. We bicker a lot. Suddenly, Zane realised he was in deeply,madly in love with me and asked me to marry him..and I was flustered later I accepted his undying love for me", I smirked to the camera.

Bet he is fuming now.

Livia 1. Zane 0

I was so mad at him as he forced me to wake up by the morning four as he wanted me to assist in his work.

Otherwise I won't get my certificate or credit whatever for my training.

I know he is a jerk but not a big annoying fat jerk.

"Surprising to here. Mr.Ricardo doesn't seem like a romantic one", her words made me laugh.

"He is. He is romantic. Imagine him with a flowers and chocolates in front of your home confessing his love", I badly want to laugh.

I couldn't control my laughs. I'm practically roasting Zane here.

I know he is watching since it's a live show.

"I would love a man like Mr.Ricardo in my life", she commented making me stiff.

"He is taken. He is mine forever", I have to hit my face in the pole now.

He is probably smirking.

Zane 1 Livia 1

"Jealousy is in the air.No one is taking what's yours Mrs.Ricardo", she shook her laughing at my answer.

I groaned inwardly.

"I know. I'm stating the facts", I shrugged trying to calm myself.

"You are protective over your man Mrs.Ricardo. Well we have a surprise for you", it's not what I think,right?

Please..No.

"We welcome Mr.Zane Ricardo to the show. He accepted our request to only support his wife. Get ready guys.This beautiful couple will make us jealous,for sure", she shouted with energy.

I couldn't help but my mouth was hung open.

Zane never accepts an interview.

Zane never comes to broadcasting channel.

Zane never comes to support any one.

"Welcome Mr.Ricardo, You are handsome but I don't want to comment as your beautiful wife here will burn me with jealousy", the anchor said slightly nervous seeing Zane for real.

"Haha", he showed his perfect smile while winking at me making my heart beat fast.

He looked handsome than ever.