Chapter 30

After the dokkaebi disappeared, dozens of casualties appeared on the platform of line 3.

Currently, there was only one room on the line 3 platform.

There was no one strong here, so the weak didn't back down and attacked each other.

"Die! Die!"

[There are 30 minutes before the third scenario is activated.]

As pandemonium occurred around me, I was quietly reading Ways of Survival. Perhaps today's scenario would flow as I thought. In order to survive, I couldn't miss a single word.

[What are you doing now?]

Ae-Ri: 'Oh, Bihyung, Dokja might be reading our favorite novel, it comforts us.'

'Ae-Ri!!'

Along with Bihyung's words, I could hear the messages of the constellations.

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is wondering what you are doing.]

I reflexively turned off my smartphone. There was something I hadn't thought of until now. Why didn't the constellations respond when I read Ways of Survival?

In the original Ways of Survival, the constellations discovered that Yu Junghyuk was a regressor and raised questions about fairness. It was normal for them to say something about the text I was reading.

[Reading a blank notepad? I don't think so Ae-Ri. All the constellations are going crazy with frustration because of you, Dokja!]

...Blank notepad?

I turned on the smartphone again. Ways of Destruction appeared on the screen.

"Is this what you are referring to?"

[Yes! What are you going to do with that notepad? You will die if you stay still! Ha, I believed in a guy like this and signed a contract...]

Me and Ae got goosebumps.

The dokkaebi couldn't read this 'text.' If even the dokkaebis, which managed the system, couldn't read it then the constellations were the same.

Then the writer who gave us the text...what type of existence was he?

"Kuaack!"

The last scream rang out. Finally, the owner of the room on platform line 3 was determined.

[Green Zone 1/1]

"...Don't come any closer."

A boy was pointing a knife at me. Surprisingly, the winner was the boy who guided us earlier. I still didn't know his name.

"Don't worry, I won't take your room."

I spoke in order to reassure the boy. The moment I had this thought.

"Really? You are quite relaxed Ahjussi. Do you want to die?"

I didn't need to look back to see who was talking.

"It looks like you are quite free."

"Nobody touches my room. I will send everyone who touches it to hell."

Lee Jihye twirled a deep blue blade round and round. In regards to specs, there was no one who could match Lee Jihye apart from Yu Junghyuk or people from the Landlord Alliance. Maybe Ae-Ri too, due to her powers, which are yet to be seen Lee Jihye watched me carefully and opened her mouth.

"I don't want Noona and Ahjussi to die. You were quite impressive against Master earlier."

"Don't worry, I won't die. It won't die even if I don't find a room."