Chapter 1

NO ONE'S POV:

Rumi was exhausted.

Her patrol had gone into overtime, due to a group causing fires in numbers of buildings.

To make things worse, today was her anniversary. Her loving husband was at home waiting, whilst she was stuck filling in the police on what had happened.

"And what did the group call themselves?" The police officer asked, looking up from his notepad at the hero.

"I already told you!" The rabbit hero snarled impatiently. "It was some lame name like 'inferno' or something!"

She glared at the officer whilst slamming her foot on the ground impatiently.

"Well? Are we done here?" Miruiko asked with crossed arms.

The officer sighed and nodded, allowing the rabbit hero to pounce away, desperately escaping the crime scene.

She bounced from building to building in single bounds, whilst the pedestrians looked up in wonder.

The rabbit hero couldn't care less what the public was thinking. She only cares about one thing now, and one thing only.

Her husband.

______________________________________

After 10 minutes of bouncing across the city like a crazy person, Rumi landed in front of her apartment.

She held her breath in anticipation, and opened the door

"I-I'm home!" She stammered nervously, shutting the door behind her.

"Welcome back!" A voice returned.

She looked up to see her husband in the kitchen, still cooking to her relief.

He had black hair with green highlights, wearing an apron and humming along to the radio.

She had made it just in time.

Rumi smiled at the sight and walked over to the chief, wrapping her arms around her husbands waist.

"Someone's tired." The green haired man noted whilst continuing with his cooking.

"You have no idea Izuku." The rabbit said whilst burying her face into his shoulder.

She was a little taller than her husband, but could still lean over his shoulder without it being uncomfortable.

Izuku gave his wife a kiss on her forehead, causing her to hum in satisfaction.

"I'm almost done, so you can go and change if you want." Izuku suggested.

Rumi responded with a kiss on the cheek, before leaving for a change of clothes.

Izuku continued his cooking whilst humming to the song on the radio. It was instrumental, but the melody more than made up for it.

After a couple of minutes Rumi entered the room in more comfortable clothes.

(A/N Art is by @fioresacros not me!)

Izuku blushed at the sight, earning a chuckle from Rumi.

"2 years and your still flustered by me" She said with a smirk.

"S-so how was work today?" Izuku asked, changing the topic to a less embarrassing one.

Rumi flopped onto the sofa and groaned.

"Ugh! It was exhausting!" She cried out "I had to stop this group from burning down a bunch of buildings!"

"Sounds rough." Izuku sympathised whilst pulling out plates.

"You have no idea..." Rumi muttered "I didn't even catch em' as well!"

Izuku made his way over and handed Rumi a plate, sitting down next to her.

"Thanks..." She muttered, leaning on Izuku. "I'm lucky to have you."

Izuku kissed her cheek, before digging into the meal.

Rumi squealed the moment the food touched her tongue.

"What's wrong?!?!?" Izuku asked, worried. "Is it overdone? Is there too much spice?!?!?"

Rumi shook her head before turning to her husband.

"No no! It's just that it's been a while since you cooked for me, I'd forgotten the taste!" Rumi quickly reassured.

This was true, as Rumi had been tasked with going away on a foreign mission for a couple of days. Mix that with her coming home late a few times, and that equaled a week without Izuku's cooking.

Izuku sighed with relief and smiled.

"I take that you like it then." He said with his usual sheepish smile.

Rumi smirked at this, and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Do I gotta remind you of every time I eat your food?" The rabbit wife teased, causing her husband to turn red.

The rabbit snickered at her husbands reaction, before digging into her food.

Izuku cooled down and turned on the TV, causing the two of them to snuggle up together.

"I missed this." The bunny hero whispered in her lovers ear.

Izuku blushed, and flashed his beautiful smile.

"Me too."

______________________________________

A/N

Surprise!

New book now and it's not Izujiro!

I always liked the idea of Izuku being the stay-at-home-husband for  a hero.

This is going to either be just a bunch of fluff chapters with no plot, or a tiny story line. I'm still deciding between the two.

Anyway, sorry for the short chapter, and I'll see you in the next one!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!