Chapter 1

I wake up from a loud beeping. The irritating noise kept ringing in my ears.

I get mostly conscious to realize it's my alarm clock that was making the annoying noise.

"VIVIAN HURRY UP OR WERE GONNA BE LATE!" I heard my sister, Amber, yell from downstairs.

I looked at the clock and it said 7:30.

"Crap!" I yelled

I ran into my closet and picked out black leggings with a pink sweat shirt and brown Uggs. I let my blue hair down naturally.

I went into the bathroom and quickly put on my makeup and brushed my teeth.

I hopped down the stairs and grabbed an apple and my lunch.

"Bye!" Amber waved. I waved back and walked out the door.

I hopped on the bus and ate my apple while playing games on my phone.

Suddenly the bus stops. I look up and see were at Nash's house. Nash Grier, And his little brother Hayes Grier.

I quickly scooted toward the window more and threw my backpack on the seat. I put my legs to my chest and went back on my phone, not making eye contact.

The bus shakes as Nash stomps on and runs towards Cameron. Cameron Dallas. Hayes follows close behind.

I sigh in relief and the bus moves once again.

I slouch in my seat and wait for the bus to stop at my school. Ugh! Why do I have to go to school?!

The bus came to a stop and I looked up once again. We were at school, jail.

I quickly got out of my seat and waited for someone to let me go. Once they did I scurried off of the bus and into the school.

Once I made it to my locker, I opened it up and grabbed the books I needed and threw them in my backpack. I flung my backpack over my shoulder and fast walked down the hallway.

I surprisingly made it to my classroom without anything happening to me.

I walk into the classroom, being greeted by my english teacher Mrs. Thomas.

"Hello Mrs. Taylor, your here early." She says while piling books on the shelves.

"Yeah, I had nothing to do so I came." I said.

"Well, have a seat." She said, gesturing me to sit down.

I smiled and sat down. I slipped out my sketch book and started doodling.

After about 10 minuets, the class started piling in. And of course, Taylor had to be in this class. Taylor Caniff.

Me and Taylor used to be best friends. We did everything together, until his uncle died. Him and his uncle were so close and he meant so much to Taylor. Now, Taylor pretends he never knew me and it breaks my heart. He's the one that started all of this.

The class was filled with people at this point. They were all having conversations and laughing, I was just sitting there drawing.

"Ok class! Listen up!" Mrs. Thomas called. "Junior prom is this weekend, hopefully I will see you all there."

Ugh. Junior prom. Everyone is going, cause everyone had a date. Except me.

I'm definitely not going to that stupid thing. I'm just gonna stay home.

"Ok, let's get started. All of you were supposed to read last night. I warned all of you that there will be a quiz on this chapter, so take everything off your desk and I will hand them out."

We're reading a book called how to kill a mockingbird.
_________________
It's lunch time! No! I hate lunchtime cause I have no one to sit with.

I walk into the lunchroom and see so many people. I walk over to a group of people and smile, but they just turn their backs to me.

Suddenly I feel someone smash me against the wall. Taylor.

"It's that time again." He whispered. He looked around to see if anyone saw us and pulled my outside.

I knew exactly what 'that time' is. It's my daily beating.

We walk outside, followed by the rest of the guys and he shoves me on the ground. I look up and see Taylor, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Carter, Shawn, and Matt.

I gulp as Carter charges at me and kicks me hard in the gut. I grunt in pain as Nash comes over and starts punching my arms and stomach and face. After awhile, all of them where surrounding me, beating me up. Things started to become blurry.

"Guys stop!" Taylor said, holding them back. "We don't wanna kill her." He said. The other guys just nodded and walked back inside the school.

I just sat there, blood coming out of my nose and face, maybe a broken arm.

"VIVIAN!!" I heard. I than heard fast food steps coming closer.

"Please don't hurt me." I said quietly.

"Vivian what happened to you!" It was Amber.

"They did it again." I said.

"Again?! I thought they stopped!"

"N-no."

"Oh god. Come with me, I'm taking you to the hospital."